Exposed to the public?

Living the real life under lock and key
LiamW
Re: Exposed to the public?

Post by LiamW »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:27 am
LiamW wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:49 am I also had a "situation" at the airport...

But the most embarrassing was when a police officer stopped our car and asked to check my bag...
Are you in the US?
Yes, why do you ask?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LiamW wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:40 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:27 am
LiamW wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:49 am I also had a "situation" at the airport...

But the most embarrassing was when a police officer stopped our car and asked to check my bag...
Are you in the US?
Yes, why do you ask?
In that case, it didn't have to be embarrassing, because the answer to that question is always "No." Same answer if he asks if he can look in your trunk. You have rights, and he is violating them, fishing for anything he can get. No matter how 'friendly' he may sound while asking the question, he has just declared that he is NOT your friend, he is looking to hang someone, anyone.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LiamW

Post by LiamW »

Well, I was a little bit confused and didn't know what to answer, so I let him look... I know I could just say no but that day I was not in the mood to refuse a policeman. Just a bad day, mate.
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Lockhubbybywife wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:49 am I have everyone beat.
So funny story, I was at the doctors for what I thought was a hip problem. I had no ideas they were going to take an X-ray. No one mentioned anything about the obvious.
I had a hip xray myself just a couple of days ago. My wife gave me the key for the duration of the hospital visit.
I'll tell her the doctor has sent me the results, then show her that photo! :lol:
1 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage