How does chastity fit into your sex life? Does that change with time?

Living the real life under lock and key

What best describes how Male Chastity fits into your sex life as a couple?

(5+ years experience) it's a fun way to add occasional spice to our sex life.
6%
(5+ years experience) It's off and on, we alternate long stretches of using it and not using it
47%
(5+ years experience) Our sex life revolves around the fact I am/he is in 24/7 chastity.
18%
(less than 5 years exp) it's a fun way to add occasional spice to our sex life.
No votes
(less than 5 years exp) It's off and on, we alternate long stretches of using it and not using it
18%
(less than 5 years exp) Our sex life revolves around the fact I am/he is in 24/7 chastity.
12%
(no current partner) In my ideal relationship, it would be a way to add occasional spice
No votes
(no current partner) In my ideal relationship, it would be an off and on thing, with long stretches of using it and not using it
No votes
(no current partner) in my ideal relationship, our sex life would revolve around 24/7 chastity
No votes

Total votes: 17

lockedforfun

How does chastity fit into your sex life? Does that change with time?

Post by lockedforfun »

Figured it might be interesting to see how or if chastity play evolves in a relationship, so I'm going to ask a poll question that has two sets of the same answers, one for people with 5+ years experience in chastity, and one for people with less than 5 years experience (and another set for people not currently in a relationship - though please feel free to answer based on a previous relationship if you would like).

NOTE: above where I use "24/7 chastity" I do not mean the device never comes off, I just mean that if it does come off, it's going right back on fairly soon. If it comes off, it's for a specific purpose, and as soon as the purpose is fulfilled, it goes back on.

NOTE 2: When I use "long stretches" above, I don't necessarily mean long stretches where the device does not come off, but rather long stretches where the device dominates (so to speak) your sex life, followed by long stretches where it isn't used.
0 x