Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like Chastity is comfy?

Living the real life under lock and key
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like Chastity is comfy?

Post by williebdenied »

I don't think I would classify it as "comfy", but I do like the feeling being "held". I liken it to the feeling of a woman holding my cock with a firm grip - but it never goes away. At least that's what I tell myself ! :D
Last edited by williebdenied on Sat May 01, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
No key holder, but trying for no orgasms in 2021.
Mnpker
Last orgasm: April 27th, 2021

Post by Mnpker »

Great thread and comments. Just three weeks in myself but I do not like to take my cage off. Many times of the day it’s comfy and many times there is a pinch or flash of pain when things get moved around. But waking up with that very wonderful handshake going on in the cage is worth it.
1 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

In my experience (and I've had a lot), it depends on a combination of lifestyle activity and the device itself. I've worn a number of different chastity devices over the years ranging from Tollyboy-style and Carrera full-belts to CB-2000, CB-3000, Lori tubes (2), and finally my current, "custom-made" tube that locks through my PA piercing and doesn't require a teste ring to hold it in place. It was designed for long-term everyday wear so, yes, it's "comfy". Wearing a chastity device is something that you become accustomed to over time.
0 x