Just locked myself in, what to expect?

Living the real life under lock and key
alexb
Just locked myself in, what to expect?

Post by alexb »

Hello again, I’m Alex and am brand new to chastity life. I decided to take on this challenge for various reasons, the primary of which was curiosity followed closely by self control. Prior to fitting myself with my HT V4 Maxi I had an electro stim chastity device. It was a good intro and discovery to the world of chastity. I liked how it felt when installed, enjoyed the rush it would give me to finally release myself, and always wondered what it would be like to go ‘long term’ with it. Well that CB in my opinion is not a long term device to wear, its plastic is extremely brittle (broke one just flexing my erection) and the spacers pinch. Also I found it to not be very discreet when under clothing.

Before continuing a bit of background on who I am and how I got here.. I am a 30yr old single male. Heterosexual (straight). I work in medical device sales (think CT/X-ray machines) and with COVID have been working from home for the better half of six months. Dating during this time has been difficult and I find myself with an abundance of free time. This has led me to being quite distracted from my work. Sometimes I’d end up walking through the downtown or closing the blinds and jacking off. Therefore I decided to try chastity both to fill my free time and try out a lifestyle I have been curious about.

Once I decided to move forward on this, I did a plethora of googling... I read forum after forum, one review after another, all in hopes of finding the best CB to purchasing. Interestingly what my research found was not everyone is the same. Some prefer smaller, tighter fitting devices. Metal vs plastic is also a toss up, and well the list goes on... Ultimately what was unanimous was the amount of praise the Holy Trainer line up received; especially for newbies getting into the lifestyle. Therefore I took the plunge and ordered my V4 with three rings (40,45,50). They arrived yesterday morning and so far its been interesting. Below is my timeline of events and questions I have for you more seasoned vets.

Received and immediately washed and submerged in hot water to allow the plastic to soften. Initially installed the 45 but found once installed my penis could pull out. So we downsized to the 40 which seems to be the perfect diameter. Now I don’t want to come off as pompous but I found the penis shaft part to be quite small; both in length and width. Even with the Maxi my penis is quite smushed in the CB. Also the width size required some water based lube and some pushing to get my penis in. Question: Will this device make my penis smaller? I’m not one to line up for a dick measuring competition but I like my current size and dont want to risk losing size.

Also does anyone else find walking to be a bit awkward? I feel like my balls are now on the sides of my penis rather than under so my thighs rub against them now. (I have tried pulling my sack as down was possible, which helps for a minute but after sometime the HT device seems to fall slightly down (like 1mm) and cause my balls to shift. Any suggestions? - I should note that I am a soccer player, and am curious if anyone who plays sports finds this CB to get in the way? Normally I’d take it off prior, but for the sake of trying to stay locked in as long as possible, what are ways around discomfort when active?

Last night was a bit difficult, I woke up about 5 times last night to adjust the HT. Maybe I’m not used to it yet, but I found it had a tendency to rotate my shaft inside the HT. Ended up using Q-tip to align it. Any comment on how one gets accustomed to this?

Lastly today is my first ‘full day’ inside the HT.. Aside from some virtual meetings I’ve had, my brain seems to only want to focus on my chastity and my penis nerves are all I can feel/think about.. I take it this is because the CB life is new to me, and will fade with time?

Ultimately my goal with Chastity is to try and go the distance. I’ve read posts on 100 day achievements, 1 yr achievements and so on. I personally am a competitive person and enjoy a challenge, and therefore want to see how long I can go without coming out of this CB (except for weekly cleanings) and how many days without orgasm I can go. (To date I believe my record is 10 days w/o orgasm. Hopefully chastity can raise the bar.

Your feedback, comments, suggestions, and advice are all welcome. - Alex
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Just locked myself in, what to expect?

Post by TwistedMister »

alexb wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:32 pm
Question: Will this device make my penis smaller? I’m not one to line up for a dick measuring competition but I like my current size and dont want to risk losing size.
No, it isn't going to make it any smaller. There are a lot of marroons who say it will, but it won't...at least, not permanently.

Very long periods of confinement, with no opportunities to 'stretch', will cause the skin to lose some elasticity that will result in a temporary appearance of being smaller. However, several days, to weeks, of 'freedom' that allows for normal erection cycles will see it restored to its former size.
Also does anyone else find walking to be a bit awkward? I feel like my balls are now on the sides of my penis rather than under so my thighs rub against them now. (I have tried pulling my sack as down was possible, which helps for a minute but after sometime the HT device seems to fall slightly down (like 1mm) and cause my balls to shift. Any suggestions? - I should note that I am a soccer player, and am curious if anyone who plays sports finds this CB to get in the way? Normally I’d take it off prior, but for the sake of trying to stay locked in as long as possible, what are ways around discomfort when active?
You'll get accustomed to it. It *does* feel unusual at first, because it is, but after a while you won't notice it as much anymore. You may also find that you need to make 'adjustments' when sitting, especially when getting into a vehicle, but eventually you will get accustomed to new ways of moving and won't notice that very much anymore either.
Last night was a bit difficult, I woke up about 5 times last night to adjust the HT. Maybe I’m not used to it yet, but I found it had a tendency to rotate my shaft inside the HT. Ended up using Q-tip to align it. Any comment on how one gets accustomed to this?
You may want to use the larger ring for while, a week or two, maybe, possibly a little longer, even though you know that you could 'pull out'. It will help with sleeping and you won't wake up as much. The 'new' sensation of having nocturnal erections stifled by the cage can be uncomfortable but you will adjust. Once you are accustomed to sleeping through the night without the frequent awakenings you can go back to the smaller ring. You'll probably have to undergo another 'adjustment period' of frequent waking, but eventually you'll get 'used to' it and those awakenings will diminish.

Lastly today is my first ‘full day’ inside the HT.. Aside from some virtual meetings I’ve had, my brain seems to only want to focus on my chastity and my penis nerves are all I can feel/think about.. I take it this is because the CB life is new to me, and will fade with time?
Yes, after some time, the 'new' will 'wear off' and you won't notice it quite so much...especially if you don't have someone/something else controlling the key and 'teasing' you to bring it to your attention.
Ultimately my goal with Chastity is to try and go the distance. I’ve read posts on 100 day achievements, 1 yr achievements and so on. I personally am a competitive person and enjoy a challenge, and therefore want to see how long I can go without coming out of this CB (except for weekly cleanings) and how many days without orgasm I can go. (To date I believe my record is 10 days w/o orgasm. Hopefully chastity can raise the bar.

Your feedback, comments, suggestions, and advice are all welcome. - Alex
With the right device/fit, you won't necessarily even 'need' to unlock for 'weekly cleanings'. A daily shower and some liquid/gel soap swished around inside keeps me clean, with no stink, even in a plastic CB-3000. I've gone 6+ months without getting 'out' at all. I see some people complain about 'stink' and I have to wonder about their bathing habits.

I can get a finger under the ring and inside the cage to swish the soap and water around, some people seem to find it necessary to use a sponge-like swab on a stick. A more 'open' SS cage may make cleaning easier but I don't have any personal experience with one- I've had the CB-3000 for nearly 20 years. (I thought $150 was expensive at the time, but it works out to a cost of about $7.50 a year.)
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
alexb

Post by alexb »

Thanks TwistedMister for the information! After being in for four days you were correct on all points. Walking now has seemingly become easier to cope with, and my worry of chafing subsided. My nights have been getting better since the initial post. I decided to keep the current ring I was in as the next size up really seemed oversized for my needs. After a series of bad nights that consisted of chastity induced insomnia, I finally believe my body as adopted this device. Last night I actually slept uninterrupted with the HT on. Rather than wearing loose fit PJ pants, I wore a compression short in hopes it would keep things from moving around; looks to have worked.

As for the newness my biggest scare was leaving the house with this on. I worried that people would notice it, or that alarms would go off at retail stores, etc. However after two days of having to run errands and putting myself in various environments, I’m getting used to this. — Call me odd but having gone through all of these events and successfully navigated them, I feel this HT is now becoming apart of me.. As in I actually am staring to believe its quite comfortable and don’t mind being in it. Maybe that’s why so many are able to go long term with their devices? Does it get better than this? What can I expect going forward?
1 x
alexb

Post by alexb »

Forgot to ask in my previous post.... Does one find themselves “leaking” or having trace amounts of semen constantly being produced when locked in?

I found that days 1-2 were very strong, needing to always check if I had a wet spot. Days 3-4 not so bad, but can see little traces in underwear of semen leakage. What should I prepare for going forward? Prior to being locked up, I was jacking off regularly (could this just be my prostate needing to adapt to my new life?)
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

'Leakage' is normal. Generally speaking, the longer one goes without ejaculation and the more (and more frequently) aroused one is, the more 'leakage' will occur. Leakage may be pre-seminal fluid or semen itself, depending on the arousal and the length of time since the last ejaculation/orgasm. During longer periods where ejaculation/orgasm is denied, one may find that some amount of semen is expelled either prior to or just after urination.

Also during longer periods of denial, the presence of semen in the urethra may result in a slight irritation that is interpreted as a need to urinate, resulting in a slightly increased frequency of urination. Depending on how tight the main ring is, compression of the urethra may result in a small amount of urine being retained in the bladder as there may not be enough pressure to overcome the restriction of the urethra, which will cause the bladder to become full in a shorter period of time, also causing slightly increased frequency of urination. One should also drink a bit more fluid in order to ensure that the urine in the bladder remains diluted, allowing oneself to become dehydrated can cause a build-up of bacteria that can result in a urinary tract infection (this is true regardless of wearing a device or not)- a UTI requires antibiotics to treat, and if left untreated can result in severe illness and/or death. (I have had two UTIs, with and without device, due to dehydration. One almost killed me because I didn't recognize it for what it was and did not seek treatment soon enough, the most recent {two months ago} resulted in a $4,000 ER bill.)
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

alexb: Pay close attention to all of TwistedMister's advice.

What he says about about leakage is 100% consistent with my experience.

I have no experience with UTI's, but I have always been very conscious of hydration which may explain why.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
alexb

Post by alexb »

Thanks WifeIsVanilla & TwistedMister!

During my time in chastity with the HT v4 I've noticed as time progresses in the device leakage (precum) has dropped to pretty much nonexistent levels. Ill have the occasional wet sticky spot, however not as frequent (both in time and quantity) as before. - Maybe my body just needed to get used to this device.

To WifeIsVanilla's point, I have also been heavy into hydration both to prevent possible UTIs and also to get accustomed to peeing out while in this device. The only downfall I still have yet to overcome is the bladder sensitivity this gives me. I used to have a huge bladder capacity, and now the smallest liquid makes me feel like im dying to pee! Thankfully im working from home. Can't imagine having to run to the restroom every 20-30 min at work. haha.
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

alexb wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 pm Thankfully im working from home. Can't imagine having to run to the restroom every 20-30 min at work. haha.
There was a time when I was concerned about that too, but I'm very busy and active at work and I found that it wasn't really as much of a problem as I thought it would be...actually, not a problem at all. Maybe if I had a 'desk job' and was sitting on my ass drinking coffee all day, but not doing what I do.
1 x