First day wearing cage

Living the real life under lock and key
Theim11
First day wearing cage

Post by Theim11 »

Today was the first day I spent time in a cage. I’d told my partner it’d arrived Last night and when I met her for breakfast this morning she couldn’t wait to see it. Only problem was I spent 30 mins trying to put it on with no success. I kept getting hard .(nightmare)..Once I figured out how to assemble it I couldn’t squeeze it in.
On returning home I managed to get it on and it felt like nothing I’ve ever experienced. I cant remember ever feeling that submissive. It was a complete eye opener,Ive also never seen that twinkle in my partners eye of pure mischief before either. I spent 90 mins in it This afternoon and in process of another 90 mins at moment before removing. Thanks to all the knowledge I’ve received reading posts here it’s been a successful opening day.
More than happy to hear people’s thoughts on my next steps.

Theim
2 x
MiFlyboy

Re: First day wearing cage

Post by MiFlyboy »

Congratulations and welcome to the club!
You may want to try putting on just the base ring and wearing it for a day or two to get used to the feel. When you think you’re ready to put the cage on, do it quickly without thinking about it. before you know it you’ll be locked up!

We all have been through it, and this community will help you.

Sincerely,
MiFlyBoyCFI
Down and locked...Check
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Moved this from The Journey forum as it did not appear to be a blog post.
1 x
Theim11

Post by Theim11 »

Thanks mate, realised that after i posted
0 x