Anyone else miss being locked up when their KH lets them out?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: May 7th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Re: Anyone else miss being locked up when their KH lets them out?

Post by sirmebane »

I haven't seen the key since mid-August which means no O, no erections and while I'm eager to get a conjugal visit in my version of 'prison' there is also a part of me that knows I need to be locked up again soon thereafter.

I'm better off caged.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Submale46

Post by Submale46 »

sls01234 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:23 am
Submale46 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:19 am I am not in permanently due to the fact my wife still wants sex from time to time
Why don't you suggest she keep you locked until she is in the mood for sex, then lock you back up after done.
That exactly what we do. I'm locked until she fancies inter course which at that point I'm unlocked to satisfie her as she requires. She will orgasm a few time but as soon as I've cum that's it and I'm locked till the next time wife fancies having sex again
Benefits to this is that I now cum every time due to denial but before we took this path I would very very rarely cum.
0 x
Pacocklocked

Post by Pacocklocked »

Gay male here, but find myself agreeing with most of the posts above. Love being free but then miss being locked. Love being able to take care of that “itch” when I’m free, but wishing I couldn’t. It’s only a matter of time before I have to re-lock
0 x
nwcuckold

Post by nwcuckold »

I know I sure miss being locked, feels like a lot more is missing other than just not wearing the cage. I feel really whole when it's back on again.
0 x