Emergency keys are important!

Living the real life under lock and key
Whynot

Emergency keys are important!

Post by Whynot »

I've been caged 24/7 since 2018, for the past two years in a Holytrainer Nub. I'm usually only out for 15 minutes a week for "maintenance" (washing and a quick shave). My partner lives in the same city, we normally see each other at the weekend and usually also once or twice during the week. She holds the key (obviously), but I've got an emergency key. It's in a small metal tube, secured by a numbered plastic seal so I can't "cheat" (not that I would do that, but still).

Anyway, that's the background. How important that emergency key is became clear when I suffered a stroke some months ago. It took me a few minutes to understand what had happened, then I called an ambulance, knowing full well how important it is to get to the hospital as quickly as possible. That left me under 10 minutes to make a couple of short phone calls, throw some stuff into a small bag and to get out of the cage. That was easy - I just cut the plastic seal and took it off. I was in hospital some 30 minutes after I had suffered the stroke, and treatment started straightaway after the usual CT.

What happened to me may serve as a reminder to everyone that you need to be able to get out of your chastity device quickly and easily in an emergency. If my partner had, for instance, hidden the key somewhere at my place, I wouldn't have been able to get out so quickly. Never ever. And you don't want to be in your chastity device if you need to go to the hospital in such an emergency.

So guys, no matter what you do, make sure you can get out of your chastity device very, very quickly!

By the way, I had to stay in hopital for six days. As soon as I was home, on went the cage ... :D Everything is alright now, I still suffer from some after effects, but nothing too serious.
1 x

slave d

Re: Emergency keys are important!

Post by slave d »

Whilst i get what you’re saying i honestly think the last thing i’d be worrying about if i had a stroke would be the embarrassment of having the emergency and hospital staff finding me wearing a chastity cage, they’ve seen MUCH worse. i stopped carrying any sort of emergency key about 3 years ago but MsM has one on Her key ring so by the time She caught up with me at the doctors or the hospital (we are in a very small town) She’d be able to hand over a key anyway. All that said i can certainly see why you were happy to have your key. Hope you have a speedy recovery !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728

Whynot

Post by Whynot »

slave d wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:52 pm
Whilst i get what you’re saying i honestly think the last thing i’d be worrying about if i had a stroke would be the embarrassment of having the emergency and hospital staff finding me wearing a chastity cage, they’ve seen MUCH worse.
Sure, they've seen much worse, without a doubt. However, there are two caveats:

1. Depending on your job you may not really want to be outed - not even in hospital.
2. If you're in a metal cage, you may be in trouble if you need to have an MRT. In my case they only went for a CT to start with, simply because it's a lot quicker. The MRT followed the next day.
0 x

slave d

Post by slave d »

As i say, i get you but let’s face it there’s heaps of accidents etc that could leave you unable to access your key and unlock as well, trapped in a car, unconscious etc etc so your circumstances were pretty unique but the system you gave worked for you which is great. Believe me the machinery they have for removing piercings and other things would have even a stainless steel device off in short order. To be honest if i was really concerned about it i’d end up never locked at all unless with MsM and at home which means my permanent locking would be impossible. As i said though i’m pleased you had a system that worked for you at a time of max stress in your life.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728