Wife and device

Living the real life under lock and key
testingthewaters
Re: Wife and device

Post by testingthewaters »

I only discovered that about lockthecock.ca after ordering one from there. I thought I was "moving up" from those cheaper devices by going through there.

But nope. Turns out I've just found a way to pay more for them. Haha :)
1 x

Schnoff
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Schnoff »

Maybe it depends on model. I didn’t know it was a dhgate passthrough and received a device I bought from lockthecock in a nice China post envelope, posted directly from there. Shenzhen I think but I’d have to check the envelope.

So who’s dumb enough to buy from them? Me, for starters. :)
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.

testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

@Schnoff me too good sir, me too.

Maybe it wasn't a big mistake? I suppose I'll find out in a few months when it arrives. Haha.
0 x

Schnoff
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Schnoff »

It’ll be a very small mistake. Badum-bish.

The device I received, alas, just won’t fit. We tried yesterday, couldn’t get the lock to fit when it was on me, and I ended up with fluid filled bubbles on my foreskin for my trouble.

Expect a post in “for sale” shortly :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.

SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Long term chastity did not work for us, going on 9 years now, until I bought a custom made Jailbird device. I twice split my CB cage and all the others did not fit me well. My Jailbird is neat, easy go keep clean and fits me like a glove with a custom sized ring and gap.

I thought that a custom device would make a small difference. The difference was much greater than I imagined. If you want inexpensive but well made stainless steel cages in all shapes, Google Koala swimsuits and then go to their chastity section. Most are around $50. I bought a few and they are pretty good. Heavier than my jailbird and not custom fit, bug pretty good.
0 x