Manscaped, shaved or as God intended

Living the real life under lock and key
deepsounder
Re: Manscaped, shaved or as God intended

Post by deepsounder »

I wax. I get my Brazilian and legs done professionally and I learned to do my chest belly and arms. Mostly because I save money that way. I love smooth. Silk and lace feel so good agsinst my skin.
0 x

WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mostly manscaped. Once or twice a year, I will shave and remain shaved for a month or two.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.

sirmebane
Last orgasm: April 26th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 8

Post by sirmebane »

Wife doesn't seem to mind however I choose to present myself. I was nervous the first time I shaved down there but she didn't have much of a reaction. I alternate between fuzzy, trimmed and shaved depending on how much time and privacy I have to tend the shrubs. A quick run around the cage with the trimmer followed by a wet razor on the boys has become my usual these days.

There is nothing more uncomfortable than a stray hair wandering into the linkage on my Jailbird and getting pulled. "Are you okay?" Uh, umm... a little back pain there.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123

sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I have been using the oneblade it works grest. You and go almost smooth or nicely trimmed
0 x
CB6000

CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Wife likes no hair below the eyebrows. I am close to finishing full body laser hair removal. She finds it very sexy.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird

Subhub66
Last orgasm: June 16th, 2020

Post by Subhub66 »

I've been waxing for years. My KH prefers I leave a small "landing strip", but otherwise I find this the most comfortable for wearing my cage.
0 x

peteconstable
Last orgasm: May 22nd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by peteconstable »

I use the Manscape method about once a week or so. My KH prefers it. I would love to have all my pubes laser removed but I wouldn't even know where to go to get something like that done. I also imagine it's rather expensive.
0 x

Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I sugared myself a couple nights ago and it turned out great. I wasn't having much luck following the directions and it hurt like hell. Then I discovered that if I pulled out a few hairs at a time using the sticky nitrile gloves it didnt really hurt and I made great progress. I'd estimate that my hair was about 1/2inch long at the time which gave me a good amount to grab and pull. Now I'm silky smooth
1 x