We need a new term for "reverse pegging"

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: We need a new term for "reverse pegging"

Post by slave d » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:49 am

Schnoff the whole point is to “differentiate” from that !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 HTv3 nub

Schnoff

Post by Schnoff » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Oh, I know :). Lesbian terms aren’t going to be much help, then.
0 x

easy going

Post by easy going » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:34 pm

This is a really awesome discussion. I think the phaux was the best suggestion so far, but I thought faux was pronounced like the the enemy word "foe". But definitely a faux-penis is what it is happening.

My train of thought is the strap-on harness... so belting. But of course that takes away from bdsm punishment.

I'm also thinking of female empowerment , since this is directly giving away our oldest source of pleasure, masturbation and orgasm, and replacing it with unfairness and I guess for lack of better wording-frustration. I cant actually think of a female power word, but I think that's what it should be named, instead of something masculine, like fucking or side-penising, ect.

So maybe Friending, as in her vibrator "friend". I am putting myself into it kinda like role playing it in my head. I imagine sitting in the living room non chalantely saying "honey, can we do that one thing tonight, you know, Friending?" Which of course isnt quite there it needs some direct descriptive quality, that puts her in a -safe but still sexy- mood.
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?

cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Look into the lore behind the name Lilith. The first woman, before Eve, but she was an equal to Adam, and he didn’t like it, so she was banished and replaced with Eve, who would be subservient to Adam.

Anybody got any ideas on turning Lilith into a verb?
0 x