Bumps on Penis

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Bumps on Penis

Post by happilylockedman »

I have just worn my cage for 7 days, without discomfort, and removed it for a cleaning. I found that I have developed a large lump, maybe a 1" diameter, at the base of my penis.

Has anyone else had this happen?
What did you do?
0 x
Anonymateus
Re: Bumps on Penis

Post by Anonymateus »

It never happened to me but I would check with a doctor, just in case
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@happilylockedman are you referring to some edema between the base ring and cage? Hubby had that happen early on... He'd get a puffy spot there and I'd give him a break and rub him a bit there to get the blood flowing & puffiness down. I think he must have gotten used to the cage because he doesn't really get that anymore.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
slave d

Post by slave d »

Yep i had a bit of it in the past too, even part way up the shaft from swelling out the slots in the cage. Never took long to disappear. i’m sure it is some swelling under the skin layer, never got discoloured. my call would be keep an eye on it .... give it a rub ... or get She who must be obeyed to do the rubbing lol and it will probably disappear quickly. i personally wouldn’t be heading for the doctor too soon, bit embarrassing to go through the why explanation only to have them say, just a bump it’ll be fine !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
easy going

Post by easy going »

I've never had a lump behind the base ring, but the first time I took off the cage I had these hideous misshapen bumps in the shaft of my penis. I almost fell over when I saw them!

But then I remembered a post on the internet that the skin inflates out the vent holes-, and is usually sought after by the kh ... then I was ok with it
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

This lump is just below where the base ring sits. It's about the size of a marble and I can move it around under my skin. This is actually the second occurrence. The first time was maybe three weeks ago. I had 2 small lumps near where this one is now. I went to a dermatologist who injected something into them (wasn't particularly painful) and they've gone away. My wife encouraged me to keep the cage off, which I did. When they were basically all gone she locked my back up. I was a Happily Locked Man for a week when the cage came off for cleaning. It was only then that I saw this monster sized lump.

I really like and appreciate chastity and I'm sad to think that I may have to discontinue it.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you're happy getting the dermatologist to sort it go to them again and this time ask exactly what it is and how to avoid it happening again. Presumably if it was anything threatening they would have told you that the first time.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
easy going

Post by easy going »

Do/does the bumps itch like crazy? I had some marble sized lumps behind my jaw- had it checked by a friend of the family/registered nurse, and she said- bug bite that got infected then turned into scar tissue. She said toget it checked out, but that it's unlikely to be serious.
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?