My Feelings about my Chastity Device

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

My Feelings about my Chastity Device

Post by wishful4 »

This is part of a longer story which I excised from someone's Tumblr blog. I have changed some of the wording to better fit my feelings. Wish I knew the original author so I could give credit. As I approach two months without an orgasm, it does an exceptional job of describing how I feel about wearing my chastity device. I could never have said this any better.

“If you have never worn a cock cage, you cannot imagine just how much of an impact wearing one has on your daily life. Going to the bathroom, (the act itself, and also the risk of someone seeing), walking, sitting, the tightness of every pair of pants you own, nighttime (and daytime) attempted erections. There is not a moment throughout the day that you are unaware of your predicament. But it is so much fun! That’s the way of the cage. You love it and hate it simultaneously. You desperately want to be unlocked and to cum, and at the same time, you love it when she doesn’t allow it. So much of the time you cannot discern whether you’re coming or going. You are relieved, yet disappointed when you are allowed to cum. You are also frustrated, yet exhilarated when she deprives you of an orgasm.

Occasionally she takes it off and leaves it off for an extended period of time, a week, sometimes longer. You are relieved, but after a several days, you start to miss the cage and look forward to being locked up again. You think she may like how uncomfortable it is when you have to start wearing it again. The cage occasionally pinches and pulls the first couple of days and nights and you have to get used to it all over again. You sometimes wake up thinking you hate this thing, and want it off. But, in the next instant, you think how glad you are that she cares enough to lock it on you and be your Keyholder. It’s an absurd dichotomy, but that’s the way of the cage. You feel proud that she holds the key. You also feel proud to be loved and owned.”
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Mash2214

Re: My Feelings about my Chastity Device

Post by Mash2214 »

Very well put. Anyone that has never been locked up wouldn't understand but the men that are locked up would agree
0 x