Ready for the piercing...now what?

Living the real life under lock and key
branded_hubby

Ready for the piercing...now what?

Post by branded_hubby »

First post here, so hello everyone. Bit like Thumper I guess...So Cal transplant living in the Twin Cities now (even almost the same age). Wife is a bit more sadistic though...as you can tell from the nick. ;)

Anyhoo - We've decided to get me pierced (for glans armor I think). I noticed that the piercing gauges listed on the device are quite a bit larger than what's likely to be used for the piercing. Any advice here? Do I need a stretching jewelry transition between initial piercing and the device? Or can I get pierced a bit larger and use the glans armor the stretching.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
0 x
Aarkey

Re: Ready for the piercing...now what?

Post by Aarkey »

I'm pretty sure you can get pierced at a higher gauge if you just ask - so whatever size you are wanting to use for the device just ask the piercer if they can do that.

If not, then you would have to stretch the hole after the piercing has healed.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Read this book, or at least browse her website:
https://www.piercingbible.com
Find an APP piercer here
http://www.safepiercing.org/get-involve ... -database/
There are three shops in Minneapolis I see

Talk to the piercer about initial sizes.

Be patient and expect to stretch up after your initial piercing. You need time to heal and develop the internal structure.

I started in 8ga jewelry. I stretched easily to 4ga in 6 months and inextricably locked in Mark's Contender. It was an awesome feeling. But despite the yearning, I was patient. You do need time to heal, regardless. I started fooling around with tethering myself when I was in 6ga.

Talk to Mark, the owner of MCN, via email and ask his advice about the glans armor.
He may be able to do 6ga, but I find the wider steel is more comfortable. Force spread over wider area = less pressure.

Finally, I asked for the hole to be cheated up a bit to allow more room between the hole and the urethra. I said I wanted to size up to large gauges, and that was Elayne Angel's advice. It helps they there's more flesh to carry the weight for heavier jewelry.
0 x
pokekey

Post by pokekey »

I heard that latest thinking is to pierce at desired final size. If you want a 4gauge then get pierced at that.

I got pierced at 10ga and then fitted with 8ga jewelry. I think this is common. Bit of a bother to stretch and expense to buy jewelry I don't expect to wear for very long.

Talk to your piercer.
0 x