Talked to a doctor about being locked up

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

Talked to a doctor about being locked up

Post by attentive_husband »

TL-DR; No need to worry.

Ok, I've been locked up 24/7 for about 5 months (my wife lets me out every 2 - 3 weeks so we can have sex). I wanted to make sure this would not cause permanent damage.

My doctor gave me the name of a doctor who specializes in erectile dysfunction and I went and asked him about this.

Ever have a conversation where both of you understand the other but clearly communication is not happening? It started like that until he suddenly goes "you're not wearing this because you cheated on your wife." Long story short, he was familiar with guys locked up by their wife because they cheated. But he had never heard of a monogamous guy getting locked up to improve his relationship with his wife.

I then asked about potential damage, saying at times my wife gets me very worked up and things are quite purple and trying to get out. He asked if it ever hurt and I replied good hurt or bad hurt because my wife has it at good hurt a lot. He replied bad hurt, which has not happened to me.

He said if there's not bad hurt and you keep the time where it's full of blood to under an hour things should be fine. He checked me and said everything down there looks fine and at 5 months in that's a really good sign. He commented that he has lots of patients that use a cock ring and that is fine as long as you don't get the bad hurting.

I feel a lot better having gotten a professional opinion on this. And at least in terms of people going to doctors, chastity devices are in somewhat common use for enforcing monogamy, but quite rare for relationship improvement.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Talked to a doctor about being locked up

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Thanks for posting this. What the Doc said makes sense and is not surprising. It is nonetheless reassuring.

What is mildly surprising is his indication that CD's "are in somewhat common use for enforcing monogamy." I guess I would not know much about that because this site is probably not of interest to those guys?

BTW - I have known many guys over the years whose marriages could have been saved and who could have also saved a lot of alimony if they had used a CD for monogamy enforcement. (Yes, I absolutely know that most guys can defeat most ball trap devices, but it would take a pretty hard core cheater to be willing to explain to a very understanding girl friend that she should only pay attention his unencumbered dick, and to pay no attention to the hunk of metal attached to his balls.)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:What is mildly surprising is his indication that CD's "are in somewhat common use for enforcing monogamy." I guess I would not know much about that because this site is probably not of interest to those guys?
I'm not sure I should use the word common. It's that he had heard of it/was aware of it. But only for that one purpose. I think he was a little surprised that this was something new - he probably figured he had heard everything people do around sex already.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Ah,I see. Thanks for the clarification.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I think there are enough people on this board who have experienced long term chastity with no adverse effects to say that it is safe. The only dangers arise from a poor fitting device or poor hygiene.
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

What's the name of the doctor and where's he located ?

How about a large number of CF members from his area make an appointment with him so he will think it's more mainstream. LOL.

Thanks for posting this A_H.
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Thanks for sharing. It is good to have a positive feedback from a professional.
Totally agree about your comments on the use for the enforced monogamy: I am monogamous and have never thought about cheating but when I'm not with the wife, I'm caged and there are hot women around I noted differences in my feelings compared to when I'm in the same situation but un-caged. I guess that knowing I'm locked up gives to my rational mind enough power to overthrow the male instinct...
0 x