Torn

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked4fun

Torn

Post by Locked4fun »

I've been self locked for 16 days. I'm leaving on a 6 day road trip in the morning and will be staying at my Mom's house. The practical side of me says "take it off tonight for the duration of the trip and so you don't lose sleep tonight since you're leaving early in the morning"
The other side of me says "don't take it off, it feels good to have it on"
0 x
slave d

Re: Torn

Post by slave d »

To me you're either locked or you're not, if you use going somewhere as an excuse (other than the doctor or somewhere like that) then it all becomes too easy. Initially i was unlocked when going away from home and also if we had visitors staying etc but now i'm locked, full stop the end, and dealing with being locked when in company or away form home etc is part of the deal and actually increases my awareness of my chastity. Of course i have the luxury of a Keyholder but if you had a Keyholder what do you think they would do, what would you want them to do ? my bet is you'd want them to say "of course you're staying locked, your Mum shouldn't be looking at your junk anyway" !!! Incidentally i find the most interesting thing is staying at my daughters and having to sit to pee, i often wonder what she thinks about my added time in the toilet !!!

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I think it depends on what your goals are. If your goal is to stay locked for extended periods, then making excuses is a really bad habit. If that is your goal, then take it seriously and keep yourself locked up. Plus, the only way to get over the sleep issues is to just tough it out for a few nights. There's no way around it.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I will add, however, that for long drives (generally anything over 3 hours) I take mine off and just put it back on when I get there. I have had some pretty serious chafing to the point of bleeding from driving long distances multiple days in a row with the cage on.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Unless there is a physical reason to remove the cage, meaning skin issues, then it should stay on. Bring the key with you to be sure you can take action in case something unexpected happens.

Sleep deprivation caused by the cage is still a big issue for me because it affects my day activities but I'm not giving up. I'm experimenting with various remedies to reduce erections discomfort and I have obtained some results. Things often get worse before getting better, so insist. You'll be glad you've done it.
Shepherdsflock wrote:I will add, however, that for long drives (generally anything over 3 hours) I take mine off and just put it back on when I get there. I have had some pretty serious chafing to the point of bleeding from driving long distances multiple days in a row with the cage on.
Right underwear and pants make a whole lot of difference. If I chose wisely I typically don't have issues of this type. Have you tried different combinations?
Today I decided to wear a thong because it was sexy and since it is ill-fitting for a caged man I'm paying the price (feel like I have ants all over my stuff...)
0 x
chaste4fun

Post by chaste4fun »

I was in a similar situation recently and decided to leave it on. I've found making situational excuses to do or not do something (when you shouldn't or should) is a slippery slope, and that's not limited to chastity. Bring the key with you, of course, but I vote leave it on.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

I drive a lot and as long as I am wearing comfortable pants i have no issues. Course, my KH/wife holds the keys and I really have no choice. I say wear it, you will get a rush out of being locked at Mom's
0 x