skin inside or outside?

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

skin inside or outside?

Post by kunst »

I am now a happy owner of a Steelworxx Revenge.
However, I still have a issue.
If I wear it normally at night, i.e. putting my thing inside by pressing it with fingers, some skin (at the base) will stay out and when I have morning hood the cage tends to be pushed away from the body, so that the portion of the penis closer to the root gets erect outside.
On the other side, I tried the stocking method: in this case the stocking drags all the skin towards the glans and the result is that some skin accumulates around the glans: in other words, all the skin is squeezed inside. The good thing is that I do not have the effect of the "pushing away": because of the friction of the skin at the base against the tube, the whole thing is grabbed inside. However, since most of the skin is accumulated in between the glans and the bars of the revenge, what happens is that during morning hood the penis is applying so much pressure to the skin against the bars that when I wake up I need to remove the cage and I feel tingling and numbness on the portion of the skin that was pressed against the cage, in the same way you feel your arm when it is crooked under your head when you sleep.
Did you ever had this problem?
0 x
Koala

Re: skin inside or outside?

Post by Koala »

Yep, I have to pay close attention to "assembly" to ensure extra skin doesn't cause serious alignment issues for normal bodily functions. What seems to work well for me is to double back the stocking so that both the toe and elastic portion are outside the cage. Then, pull the skin back, slide the doubled over stocking on while making sure the stocking is making good contact behind the head. When guiding in, pull on the toe of the stocking to "set" penis in place. Once satisfied with where things are at, pull on the elastic portion to retrieve the stocking out the tip. This results in the stocking sliding against the stocking material rather than creating friction against the skin. After a little practice, this is pretty quick 'n' easy while being more comfortable as well.

Let me know if you need a picture to understand the double backed stocking.
0 x