Wife wants me in Permanent Chastity--is this realistic?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Re: Wife wants me in Permanent Chastity--is this realistic?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

EDAS wrote:Thanks you very much both your two replies. I must admit that I am envious of you with this real and total and permanent chastity that you have started on.

How does your wife get off? You say that she does not like penetration. I presume that she does not cuckold you. Does she masturbate? And, if she does, do you get a chance to watch her masturbating?
She masturbates. Usually she gets herself going while I'm playing with her and then has me finish her off with my fingers. Occasionally she does it all, but that's rare. That usually only happens when she's way caught up in the moment and reaches climax suddenly and doesn't get a chance to let me participate.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Why does your wife not like penetration? Has she always been like that?

And since she does not like penetration that must mean that there are no plans for to cuckold you, as that would mean that she would have to accept being penetrated by another man.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

EDAS wrote:Why does your wife not like penetration? Has she always been like that?

And since she does not like penetration that must mean that there are no plans for to cuckold you, as that would mean that she would have to accept being penetrated by another man.
Always been like that. Major vaginismus. Penetration is painful and she just hates it. No pleasure from it whatsoever.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

This is sad. For her. Has she suffered from this disease all her life? If so that would mean that you have never penetrated your wife.

If I put aside the fact--the real fact--that vaginismus a sad thing for a woman to be saddled with, I must admit that I find this very much of a major turn-on: the fact that you have maybe never penetrated your wife.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I have penetrated her. We have four kids as evidence. But believe me, she has hated it every single time. Usually cries during penetrative sex. So, you can see why chastity was something we chose. I wasn't really super keen on chastity being permanent, I definitely enjoy orgasms and miss them. But it reached a point where after seven years of sex being infrequent and terrible, I just couldn't stand it emotionally anymore. I felt like damn rapist every time I had sex with her.

So, when she started showing more than subtle interest in me staying in chastity, I asked her very plainly if she would rather have me stay in chastity permanently. She said yes. I weighed my options; I could either continue having a horrible, emotionally difficult sex life that neither of us really enjoyed, or I could give up erections and orgasms and have an active happy sex life. I chose to make the sacrifice in favor of a better sex life.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Very, very interesting. Thanks again for you detailed replies.

My own view of chastity is that orgasms are for women, not for men (a very subjective assessment of orgasms distribution of orgasms between the two sexes, I will admit).

SECONDLY, in the desire/pleasure dialectic, I prefer to remain in the position of desire, i.e. not kill desire by falling into the pleasure side of this dialectic. What I mean is: desire is a very strong and alive position. The problem is that when desire resolves, via an orgasm, into pleasure, well, the man (myself) simply looses interest in the sex for a certain amount of time (hours or even a couple of days).

So I prefer remaining on the crest of desire or let say: at the cutting edge of desire. Pleasure (orgasm) is so short-lived.

With women it is different: my wife will have multiple orgasms, always wanting and ready to go from the one (orgasm) to the next.

THIRDLY, this principle (orgasms for women, not for men) is part of a kind of soft dom/sub game that I enjoy. I like it that my wife has much greater sexual pleasures than I could ever have. My wife and I do NOT for the most part have a dom/sub relationship, but in the orgasm department of things it sort of comes out to that.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My wife rarely wants multiple orgasms. She has had them a few times, but she usually stops one. I wish she would go for more, because I know she can, but for whatever reason she seems satisfied with one.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

All women are different of course but MsM had never had a multiple orgasm before i was locked now She very rarely has anything else, the norm for her now is 3 to 7 orgasms in a row, several times a week. Went back through my weekly reports to Her recently and She's averaging over 10 orgasms a week now (pre chastity it would have been an average of less than that a year !!). Not saying this is particularly special necessarily but it does show a complete change around after i was locked up. She generally cums with penetration by the way, doesn't get off with oral at all, occasionally just with a vibrator, my problem is the penetrator is never me, it's always one of Her 3 favourite "Bucks" as She calls them (realistic dildos). So i believe i'm effectively a cuckold to Her Bucks.

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Well considering my wife almost always has an orgasm now, it's a big improvement on never having them before chastity. So, I guess that's like an infinite improvement for her.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Well considering my wife almost always has an orgasm now, it's a big improvement on never having them before chastity. So, I guess that's like an infinite improvement for her.
True enough, just wait till the day She discovers that She can just keep going as MsM did !!!

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.