Lent

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Lent

Post by Grizzly228 »

With Lent coming up, is anyone planning on giving up orgasms? I'm considering it. We haven't done a lot of orgasm denial lately mostly because I was working two jobs and wasn't seeing her as often so we took advantage of that time together. But with lent coming up I'm thinking of trying to go 40 days (or so). My longest streak is 21 and my gf is much more comfortable with denial and teasing than before.

So any similar thoughts or plans to do the same?
0 x
Subinmemphis

Re: Lent

Post by Subinmemphis »

I'm giving up picking my belly button for lent.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
Len51

Post by Len51 »

We did that last year. This year I am supposed to be giving it up my orgasm for the entire year according to my wife's wishes. I am into my 3rd month with no orgasm and have no idea if she will keep on going or let me cum sooner. I do know that her Valentine's Day plans involve lots of things for her and me being locked up the entire day. The next occasion where I normally would get an orgasm is in June and then the last one in October. However as the day arrives she gets me all hard and then asks me if I love her enough to not cum. What am I going to say to that? I always tell her I love her enough to not cum. She learned this trick from our girlfriend who used to do that to me.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
kunst

Post by kunst »

Wow, like in the movie "40 Days and 40 Nights"! :lol: Have you seen it?
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Grizzly228 wrote:With Lent coming up, is anyone planning on giving up orgasms? I'm considering it. We haven't done a lot of orgasm denial lately mostly because I was working two jobs and wasn't seeing her as often so we took advantage of that time together. But with lent coming up I'm thinking of trying to go 40 days (or so). My longest streak is 21 and my gf is much more comfortable with denial and teasing than before.

So any similar thoughts or plans to do the same?
If I understand correctly, you don't fast on Sundays, so that gives you a day's break every week.

There is also a consecutive 19-day Baha'i fast from 2 March to 21 March exclusively.

I'm not sure when Ramadan is in this Gregorian year though. But whenever it is, it is a consecutive lunar month. So around 30 days straight.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Grizzly228 wrote: So any similar thoughts or plans to do the same?
One year my wife was going to make me give up not cumming. Fortunately she changed her mind on that one.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

My wife had me go 42 days once. Many 2 and 3 week runs fir me not her. She wants an O every other day.
0 x
CB6000
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Well she started Friday. I think shes gonna make me wait till V day and maybe one more orgasm before Lent. Then I think she's going to make me go the 40 days.

I have seen 40 days and 40 nights but I would never hAve the willpower to do it alone. Alone I've gone 16 days. With my gf 21 but would have been longer if she hadn't gotten drunk and took pity on me. I'm worried and excited about 40 days. Interested in seeing any psychological affects too
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Len51 wrote:We did that last year. This year I am supposed to be giving it up my orgasm for the entire year according to my wife's wishes. I am into my 3rd month with no orgasm and have no idea if she will keep on going or let me cum sooner. I do know that her Valentine's Day plans involve lots of things for her and me being locked up the entire day. The next occasion where I normally would get an orgasm is in June and then the last one in October. However as the day arrives she gets me all hard and then asks me if I love her enough to not cum. What am I going to say to that? I always tell her I love her enough to not cum. She learned this trick from our girlfriend who used to do that to me.
You could try replying, "I love you too much not to come."
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Incase you didn't know lent is really 44 days from Ash Wednesday to Easter. The are some days in their that aren't technically part of Lent by time you subtract the Sundays and add in a few others that is how we end up with 40 days of Lent.

So to be precise if you cum on Fat Tuesday for instance then wait till Easter for release it will be more then 40. So good luck with that if it is what you are going for.
0 x