How not to cheat?

Living the real life under lock and key
bobby_rogers

How not to cheat?

Post by bobby_rogers »

I wear the PA5000 at bedtime. My wife unlocks me to go to work because I start getting puffy skin if I wear the device more than 24 hours. Many times I am alone in my office - not many people work there - and I have been getting extremely tempted to cheat (i.e., JO!). So far I have only cheated once and that was three months ago. I told my wife and she just added an extra week to the chastity period.

I have been getting 1 or 2 orgasms per month with my permission, but that is down from my pre-enforced chastity of 4 or 5 per week. So, its still tough. And now we are trying for even longer periods. I don't know how I will be able to resist!

I don't want to cheat, but it gets so hard to focus on work and the more I try not to think about it, the more I do think about it. And that is the main problem: trying to stay focused on my work!

Any wise words?
0 x
Bobby
wettie

Re: How not to cheat?

Post by wettie »

Simple, get a belt you can wear 24/7.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

wettie wrote:Simple, get a belt you can wear 24/7.
Yes, so simple, isn't it?
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

bobby_rogers wrote:I wear the PA5000 at bedtime. My wife unlocks me to go to work because I start getting puffy skin if I wear the device more than 24 hours. Many times I am alone in my office - not many people work there - and I have been getting extremely tempted to cheat (i.e., JO!). So far I have only cheated once and that was three months ago. I told my wife and she just added an extra week to the chastity period.

I have been getting 1 or 2 orgasms per month with my permission, but that is down from my pre-enforced chastity of 4 or 5 per week. So, its still tough. And now we are trying for even longer periods. I don't know how I will be able to resist!

I don't want to cheat, but it gets so hard to focus on work and the more I try not to think about it, the more I do think about it. And that is the main problem: trying to stay focused on my work!

Any wise words?
First of all it sounds like your device is not properly fitted. There are numerous threads on this site about sizing but it comes down to one simple point. If the device isn't comfortable to wear for long periods of time, the. You aren't going to be able to wear it for long periods of time.

Second , if you are in a device it tends to make JO much more difficult and even if it's possible , it's a deterrent. Thumper once said that the strongest chastity device is the one between your ears. Lots of truth to that statement. You have to want it and that's something we all struggle with at times.

Third if your device becomes more comfy you aren't as likely to notice it as much. I am on my third JB resizing so it can take awhile but it's really important for peace of mind and comfort to have a well fitted device. In fact, I am already missing mine and I feel a bit naked without it.

This lifestyle takes time to adjust to and you have to have patience. Try to get your device sized right, communicate with your wife and give it some time. Odds are you will adjust in the long run.
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Never had one, but I've read a lot of complaints about the PA5000 being unusable for long term wear. The largest complaint is the device is held by the piercing.

Perhaps you could look for another PA device that uses a base ring? You may find long term wear possible.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:
wettie wrote:Simple, get a belt you can wear 24/7.
Yes, so simple, isn't it?
Actually it is pretty simple. The problem is you are being locked when you don't need to (when she is there to supervise) and not when you do need to. If you can only wear it for part of the day, wear it to work and other times when your KH is not there to keep you in check.
0 x
Brothers_Keeper

Post by Brothers_Keeper »

I second the idea that you ought to look for a device which is wearable for longer periods, but in the meantime, as money doesn't grow on trees, perhaps you should speak to your KH about temptations while at work. I'm sure she would be happy to reconsider the times she lets you out of your device. We don't want any distractions or masturbation mistakes taking place, do we? You don't need to struggle with control on your own. Tell her and allow her to make the decisions of solution.
0 x
jeromecaged

Post by jeromecaged »

bobby_rogers wrote:I because I start getting puffy skin if I wear the device more than 24 hours.
This is a problem for me too. CB6000s - I have tried all the rings and spacers and I have found a very comfortable combination. However, the underside of my penis near the head bunches up and gets swollen. I'm going to order a metal cage that has more opening area. I hope that helps.

Other than that - i can run 3 miles a day and wear the cb6k all day.
0 x