Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
focUSed
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by focUSed » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:58 pm

If you happen to wake up early I would like you to touch, rub & get close please. Yes, through the bars.

(after doing so twice...)

K. The 3rd one can be all the way. As all the way as it is when you're locked up. I'm going to do that to you next time. I want to see how it works! <smiley face>
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular bar version of the same thing)

focUSed

Post by focUSed » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:50 am

When told about the 'pull out' discussion here, and after sending a picture of what that looks like:

I'm not sure how I feel about you being able to do that. I'm glad it's not totally easy or comfortable to do. I agree...only if it's supervised should that occur. And when I'm there more it won't always be off like it is now when I'm around. [we're only able to see each other a couple days/nights a month at the moment] It will only be off when I need it to be.

um...YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular bar version of the same thing)

Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 am

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

"The dildo is your real cock now. You don't have two cocks anymore; you have this cock, and a cage."
1 x