Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We were meeting some friends for dinner last night and after I got out of the shower i asked if I should wear my shock collar. (It is worn around the base of my balls with the probes against the underside, behind the base ring to my cage.) At first M'Lady said no because she wasn't going to carry the remote for it. As I headed to the bedroom to get dressed she said to put it on because "you need to get used to wearing it".
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 27th, 2020

Post by midlifelovelife »

Before bed, I was brushing my teeth and my wife was reading in bed. She called out and asked that I bring her a tissue, which I did after finishing up with my teeth. “Thanks, babe,” she said, “I need this to catch your ejaculate.” Then she smiled devilishly, “Just kidding.” And she cleaned her glasses.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: September 6th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 20

Post by sirmebane »

I've been out of my cage for a while to let some irritation subside. Yesterday was a challenge for me and I found myself becoming clingy with my wife in the hopes of getting some of her attention.

"Back off. You are unencumbered right now and I can't control you when you're unlocked."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. Since Covid has given less less alone time, we only manage to have a few hours once a week for lovemaking, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon faux cock. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "You know that this [the Vixskin] is the only cock I want now. You're never going to to be unlocked."

Me: "Even if I beg to be unlocked?"

Her: "Especially if you beg to be unlocked!"
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

When my SL put me in a ball gag for the first time today, I realized I wouldn't be able to speak my safe word if needed. I gesticulated for her to take it off, and after she did explained that I should have a safe gesture.

"How about I tap the top of my head 3 times?"

"What makes you think your hands are going to be free?"
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
nosaint
Last orgasm: December 6th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by nosaint »

My sweet little old lady wife, who rarely uses a four letter word and tends to use textbook words for anatomy...
"I feel well fucked"
(courtesy of the Vixskin)
3 x
Since April 21 Locked in a Cherry Keeper, small with small headlock 7 days a week