Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sherulestherooster »

We haven't been playing much due to some family drama, and when we do it's pretty vanilla. Having said that, she was nearly ready for her period and had climaxed already. Wife gave me a good handjob with CBT and then said,

"I don't want you inside me now. You're just going to have to deal with waiting another week [until her period is over] for my pussy".
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I hear you sherulestherooster. Mrs K's period has been drawn out this month leaving me with no access to her pussy for two weeks. Not being allowed to cum myself the only pleasure I get is giving her orgasms.
Last night I asked her did she think it would be much longer and she said "only a few more days, but babe, it will be so worth the wait when you finally get to go down on me."
I love that her frame of mind now days is totally about me enjoying pleasuring her with no mention of me coming out of chastity. I don't even think it is even on her radar any more for me to have an orgasm.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

While playing with her tonight I asked to be unlocked for a little bit. Didn't expect the response I got because usually after a week she will let me out. "I'm not going to unlock you because you will be mad at me for letting you cum to soon. Isn't what you want, to see how long you can go? Let's see how strong you can be this time and see how long you last"

In a way she is right, the paradox of male chastity. Getting off at the thought of not getting off. I have a feeling I might be setting a personal record this round.
1 x
WET_MANGOS

Post by WET_MANGOS »

Going to dinner with friends tomorrow.
"I'll take the cage off for you when we go to dinner tomorrow"
Sigh of relief from me because I'm just getting used to all of this.
"If you wear the plug"
1 x
Formyowngood

Post by Formyowngood »

WET_MANGOS wrote:Going to dinner with friends tomorrow.
"If you wear the plug"
Tell us what the plug is?
0 x
birdlock and holy trainer
2x10 peg.
The holy trainer is now for weekend situations where a bit more persuasion is needed.
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

This wasn't so much said as did.

When I was first locked into a CB-6000, I soon noticed that there was a little key sitting openly on my Wife's bedside table. It was there even when I was home alone.

This annoyed me. "Damn it!" I thought, "She told me she understood that I needed this to be real, and now She is just leaving me an out! This will never work if She does that!"

Well the CB-6000 only worked for about a week, then it cut me. We had to stop.

Sometime later I worked up the courage to complain to LadyD about that key.

"Honey please! For this to work you have to take it more seriously! You can't just leave keys laying around!"

Amused look from LadyD. "Oh, so I guess you never gave in and tried to unlock yourself?"

Me. "No. I mean I was only in for a week, and I really want this to work. But you really need to --"

LadyD. "Too bad you never tried. That wasn't the right key. It wouldn't have worked."

Holy Great Goddess! It took my breath away for a moment. I hadn't thought She had it in Her to pull a mind-fuck like that, especially when chastity was so new to both of us!

I thought about how it would have played out. I would have gotten more and more annoyed -- and more and more tempted -- by that key, and one day I would have given in.

"Damn it," I would have thought, like an angry little boy, "If she isn't prepared to take this seriously, then neither am I! Lemme get that key! Time for a hot jerk-off session just like the good old days. . . wait, what? WHAT???!!! Oh my Goddess no!!!" :shock:

Sigh! I love my Wife so much. :D
1 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

Formyowngood wrote:
WET_MANGOS wrote:Going to dinner with friends tomorrow.
"If you wear the plug"
Tell us what the plug is?
That always happens with us. If we are out together (or at home) the cage can come off, but I have to wear a plug as a reminder. It's a sort of token cage.
ablaze11.jpg
But I'm guessing yours is something different and less appealing. :twisted:
1 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Wow, that is both interesting and intimidating! Where did you get it?
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

carolina cyclist wrote:Wow, that is both interesting and intimidating! Where did you get it?
Off topic, so I'll just say it's a one off custom made.
If anybody's interested and thinks it's relevant, message me and I'll start a topic in another section.
0 x
WET_MANGOS

Post by WET_MANGOS »

To answer your question

The plug is for my butt ...

I kept the cage on for dinner.
1 x