Boyfriend Withheld Extra Key to Lock

Living the real life under lock and key
Lock_And_Key

Boyfriend Withheld Extra Key to Lock

Post by Lock_And_Key »

Hi all. Need some advice.

We are new to the site and recently new to practicing being locked up a few days a week. I recently purchases a CB6000s for my boyfriend. I made him wear panties all week until it finally was delivered and promised that he would be rewarded after he locked himself up. He was weary at first, but eventually slipped his little cock in his new toy and locked himself up. Unfortunately, this is where the lies began.

After he was successfully locked up, I asked for the keys and he gave me one key. I thought this was strange, but he said it only came with one. Since I wasn't home when the package arrived, I couldn't be sure how many keys it came with without checking the original package information from the manufacturer. When I questioned him, he finally gave me the second key. Later that night, after much teasing, he was unlocked and rewarded.

A few days later of complaining and whining about having to wear panties all day and being locked up a few hours (I agreed to take it slow on locking him up, he's very worried about losing control, which I think is very generous of me) I found a hidden key in his office. When I confronted him, he said he was scared to not have his own key and asked to be forgiven.

I've since taken all keys and now am thinking he should be punished for lying and not committing to the process of being slowly integrated into becoming locked up.

Any advice on punishment for hiding extra keys to his lock?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Boyfriend Withheld Extra Key to Lock

Post by Tom Allen »

First, stop by a hardware store or one of those big box home stores and get your own lock.
0 x
Lock_And_Key

Post by Lock_And_Key »

New lock and keys....check.

I also have a new device on order, should be here in a week or so. Any advice on a preferred device?
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Get a new lock and switch it next time you unlock him but don't tell him you switched it. That way if he goes to try yet another spare he is hoarding he will be in for a bit of a let down them.

Who had the idea to being with to try out chastity anyway?
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I have a spare key that is attached to my wallet via a numbered tag plastic lock. The key is in a pocket of the wallet that is impossible to use the key without cutting the numbered plastic lock.

This allows me to know I can get the device off if it ever needed. It also makes it clear to the KH that I used the key. she would be very disappointed if I used it without good cause.

The kink in me says give it to him for being deceitful and lying but the rational part of me understands. There should have been better communication at the start so that if he feels he needs a key for potential emergencies he has it but if he uses it you know.

So swap the lock so you know there are not a dozen keys out there. Then determine a place for him to have a key if needed but that cannot be used without you knowing (I like my wallet location with the numbered plastic tag lock (I purchased the numbered plastic tag locks on Amazon and they are small and secure).

I am also interested in which of you initiated the game. Typically it is the person being locked but from your description it seems like the game was initiated by the KH. If the KH initiated the game I think it is even more important than normal to go slowly. Even it the locked person initiated the game it can be a little scary at times.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Lock_And_Key wrote:Any advice on punishment for hiding extra keys to his lock?
Have him wear the bra to match the panties. Maybe throw in a pair nylons and garter too.

After you have him properly punished you can head over and make your first post.
http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=321#p4901

Welcome to the Forum
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Trapped

Post by Trapped »

I like the above suggestion!

Aside from that, change the lock and talk. Make sure you're both on the same page and enjoy it together.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Personally I really think a chat is in order. Handing over the keys to your device is a huge deal and something he needs to be ready for and be trusting of.

Do you have a written agreement? I think you should have talked about your expectations and if you required all the keys (I'm personally for him having an emergency key), did he know that? Is this his first time ever in a device? If so I'd be too worried of an issue this early on for him not to have an emergency key. Chastity takes some getting used to. You can't just open the device put it on and go locked for hours or days.

Ok just my opinion... if the boundaries were not made to begin with, how can you punish him?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Lady M wrote:Personally I really think a chat is in order. Handing over the keys to your device is a huge deal and something he needs to be ready for and be trusting of.

Do you have a written agreement? I think you should have talked about your expectations and if you required all the keys (I'm personally for him having an emergency key), did he know that? Is this his first time ever in a device? If so I'd be too worried of an issue this early on for him not to have an emergency key. Chastity takes some getting used to. You can't just open the device put it on and go locked for hours or days.

Ok just my opinion... if the boundaries were not made to begin with, how can you punish him?

I agree with Lady M .
It sounds like this is your idea not his , kind of the opposite of most. My wife and I have gone slowly at her pace , as this was my idea not hers. Sounds like you should go slow and let him adjust and become comfortable before talking about punishment. This can be a wonderful experience for both of you, but communication is huge!!
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Lock_And_Key wrote:Need some advice...
I strongly agree with Lady M & LOCKED HUSBAND, communication is the most important thing here. Yes, it is as simple as Tom said - you can go buy a new set of locks at any big box or hardware store and change the lock easily enough. But in a bigger picture, if he's scared it is important that he can talk to you and be honest with you. The reality and fantasy of chastity can be very different, and while it might be a hot fantasy that you actually "force" him into chastity and "force" him to wear panties and a bra or whatever else... if he's lying to you, it is my VERY hard won experience that a punishment for it is not healthy for the relationship. Especially when compared to a fully open and honest talk.

Transitioning into real 24/7 chastity wear isn't easy. And it can be a very good idea to have access to an emergency key until he is very used to it - even if that key is well hidden in the home by you, and even if there are consequences if he ever asks to be allowed to use it.

I implore you, communicate with each other. Give it all time. Let the reality develop slowly to match the fantasy.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon