Keyholder section

Living the real life under lock and key
Outed_sub

Keyholder section

Post by Outed_sub »

We have ordered a mm jailbird. A steelheart didn't work out as i bought a split ring and got pinching.
Is there a section for keyholders to discuss concerns and ideas with other keyholders.
0 x
Michele

Re: Keyholder section

Post by Michele »

We do have a Keyholder section that can be accessed only by Keyholder. Your kh would need to contact a moderator to gain access.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Nice try Outed_Sub lol.

Tis the Magical Unicorn never to be seen by our eyes.

Anyway whats a Split ring ?? prob a Dumb question.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Outed_sub

Post by Outed_sub »

Steelwerxx called the split ring a bipartite ring or something. It was a srotum pincher
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Outed_sub wrote:Steelwerxx called the split ring a bipartite ring or something. It was a srotum pincher
I see a lot of the Chinese steel devices have a hinged ring BIT they supply some rubber tubing to put over the join. Seems like a pretty good solution.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Lady M wrote:We do have a Keyholder section that can be accessed only by Keyholder. Your kh would need to contact a moderator to gain access.
My Gf/Kh Elizabeth on here was wondering about that.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Well when i bought my Chrome device it didn't come with any rubber guard for the hinge and any loose skin would fold into the gap and get sore so ive had to get some silly rubber and make one my self.
0 x
Outed_sub

Post by Outed_sub »

I've been able to use a solid ring - wasn't as tricky as i imagined. It would also be possible to use the steelheart with a rubber sleeve covering the join. We'll either send it back to get a solid ring or possibly sell it on. It was ok during the day with the two piece ring but unbearable at night. A strong attempt at erection would open the ring a fraction of a mm just enough to trap some skin which pinched like hell when the erection went.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Yeah i know that feeling.
I Cut a small bit of door draft sealant strip as its spongy and has a sticky on one side to affix to any surface
this stopped any skin from going in and also stopped the ring from opening a fraction to catch any too on a plus side there is also no rattle of metal so its quiet. the Lock is also hair bobined to the cage part so no clinking too.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Cagedrosie wrote:
Lady M wrote:We do have a Keyholder section that can be accessed only by Keyholder. Your kh would need to contact a moderator to gain access.
My Gf/Kh Elizabeth on here was wondering about that.
I added Elizabeth this morning, she should be good to go.
0 x