The "Drip" Standard

Living the real life under lock and key
mellyshubby

The "Drip" Standard

Post by mellyshubby »

Chastity vacation started early and lasted longer due to us having the flu, then her not being in the mood for a while. Happy to report that all is well now. She locked the JB on me after giving me a final BJ before the lock down.

I always ask her how long she intends the initial lock down to be, and how long it might be till my next O. This time will be different. She says that the JB will not come off until she can actually see me dripping. She will test me by doing naughty things in front of me. I am not sure how long this will take. Any ideas?
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Re: The "Drip" Standard

Post by Michele »

It's within days for my hubby... I don't expect it to take long... but I suppose everyone is different!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
danj

Post by danj »

This can vary a lot. If I'm allowed out and teased I'll drip easily after a few days. If I'm kept locked and not teased, I might not drip much at all. I've also had times where I will release a lot of semen during urination. When this has happened I've been very aroused and likely climbing the walls beforehand! I think that's happened after maybe 10 days or so. It's hard to nail down when it will happen.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

It only takes a few day's if Princess teases me regularly with her words and actions and although I don't realise when it happens, the discharge in my underwear can not be overlooked. If we are busy and don't have time for the teasing etc it can take a long time. I assume in those cases that the fluids are slowly reabsorbed back into the body naturally! :x
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

mellyshubby wrote:She says that the JB will not come off until she can actually see me dripping. She will test me by doing naughty things in front of me. I am not sure how long this will take. Any ideas?
Normally I don't start to drip until some serious teasing occurs, although doing some naughty things in front of me might help. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

For me its less than 2 days and ill notice it.
My KH doesn't physically tease me and on occasion will verbally tease me but most of her teasing comes from her daily commands....She is really starting to enjoy her new authority.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I'm afraid this thing may not be coming off for a while. It's been several days and nothing is happening, although she hasn't tried to tease me yet. She has indicated that 1 week will be the minimum, I guess it's her choice. I can't complain, since the longer she leaves it on, the more things will get ramped up when it does come off.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I don't know if you would consider me lucky or not. I drip almost always. The feeling of the cage on my cock and the constant touch of it, especially if I get hard then shrink ... I feel the cage sliding on my cock ... I leak. I leak so much, that I have to wear a sanitary pad in my panties. I love the feeling of it as it oozes from my urethra, but at times I wonder if it's normal or a problem.
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Not sure if some of you are dripping semen or urine? Even without a cage men will drip a little after urinating, that's normal and one reason we wear underwear. I guess I don't get teased really at all since I have never leaked semen. I must be missing out on the tease end of the game.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

For me it's about 1 day to drip while cuddling or being teased , however at about 25 to 30 days the emotional build up becomes so great that her voice or her touch anywhere on my body can send me over the edge . At first it feels as if you're going to pee but then the semen just starts flowing , I have always been at a soft stage when it happens , and become very emotional . Unlike a full orgasm there is no drop in arousal when this happens , my emotions and arousal actually get stronger , especially if allowed to clean up .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward