How do you...?

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedDarius

Re: How do you...?

Post by LockedDarius »

Locked by LRC wrote:
LockedDarius wrote:Vary, indeed.

I wish there was a ring size one bigger. I'm already using the largest one and it's a TIGHT fit.
Are you talking about the standard set of rings that come with the CB6xxxx?
Are you aware that "Kept For Her " has 2 1/8' & 2 1/4" rings available? $25 each or both for $40.
http://www.keptforher.com/cb-6000accessories.html
Oooo...thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't really want to invest any more money in it for now, but I just may have to pick these up.

While the biggest ring it comes with is fine the rest of the time, I need something I can sleep in if I want to do this long term. (And I do.) And I could go quite a bit bigger before security becomes an issue.
0 x
Currently Wearing my CB-6000s!!
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Glad to help, I hope it works for you.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Ball burn = Lack of lube around base ring.

In my experience anyway.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

From my FAQ: http://www.aarkey.info/chas/

For many, sleeping is the toughest part of wearing the device. First, sleeping on your stomach is not recommended. Either sleeping on your back (ideal) or side with a pillow under your leg will help you to have room to be comfortable. Some helpful suggestions - Urinate as much as possible prior to sleep. Try not drink too much fluid before bed, hydrate more in the morning and day if you can. If you wake at night, do your best to relax and urinate again. Some folks use ice to reduce swelling to help things relax as much as possible. Lastly, give it time. Opinions vary about how much pain you should put up with in order to training your body to become accustomed to sleeping the night in the belt. If you can't make it through a night at first, take the device off, try again the next day or so. You'll get more and more used to it if you follow suggestions.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Finn

Post by Finn »

Edgewood wrote:Ball burn = Lack of lube around base ring.

In my experience anyway.
For me, ball burn came from how tight the skin was stretched over my nuts when they were trying to retract. For a while, I took to putting the end of an old sock over them (like a bag) to keep them from being rubbed. After several months of not wearing wearing the device to bed, then slowly working up to sleeping in it, the problem seems mostly gone. I'm guessing the skin finally stretched and has more give, and/or has acclimated to it. I still have to take it off sometimes when I'm on the toilet, which is often since I have Crohn's disease.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I did not read all the responses but for me I lube up the inside of my CB and the ring around my base. Makes for a better morning.
0 x
CB6000
Calissuboy

Post by Calissuboy »

I'll throw in my CB related two cents - I basically did as everyone above with one addition, summarized as follows: generally keeping my balls lotioned, bit if lube under the ring before bed, moving to a smaller ring and cage (the s), and finally, using a long strip of cotton/spandex to basically create a jockstrap that holds the ring right against my pubic bone. This was the game changer for me, and actually solved any bit of discomfort I had throughout the day. Absolutely prevents the near full erection with balls yanked out 5" because the ring can't move. Not so important during the day for most around here I suspect, but with a motorcycle daily commute and night sleeping problems, the simple, completely discreet belt I made works amazing. There's a downside though that is triggering my move to metal. As discussed here a lot, the welds on the CB aren't THAT tough, and anchoring to your hip means your erection loads up the weld a lot more. My weld started splitting. I used super glue and reinforced the weld completely and it's since been fine, but I'm looking forward to using my belt with a metal cage. It's totally unobtrusive if you make it exactly like a jock in strap configuration and I've slept like a baby ever since. Key is to anchor to the top of the base ring and then once to the bottom from between your legs. Also, no more jackhammer into the motorcycle tank either.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Totally agree with lots of lube on the ring, i have used wet works well and last
0 x
CB6000