Mental Implant Locked and Activated

Living the real life under lock and key
North40

Mental Implant Locked and Activated

Post by North40 »

About every 15 to 20 days I seem to go through a cycle of profound horniness where in some manner I ‘fight’ my chastity cage. I will grab it and shake it in order to achieve some manner of satisfaction, all to no meaningful avail. When I go through these periods I will commonly interact with my KH on line who provide as much meaningful support and sympathy one would expect from a KH.

Today, though he said something interesting; that I found thoughtful, and at the same time unnerving. He said that he thought that the chastity implant in my brain is now working. What he was no observing was that I can go locked for many weeks and while I may it at times frustrating I do not go and reach for the keys. I remain locked as if the programming was functioning that inhibited me from unlocking. Interestingly, this also occurred at a time when I am ordering a new device that has a more meaningful and secure locking mechanism than my current device. I ordered it without really thinking it through I found. I have also noted that while for many years I have never had any real interest in getting a PA, I find myself considering the idea. My KH would very much like for me to fitted with a PA. He seems at the moment having a number of his lockees going through steps to get PA’s placed. He said to me recently that he thought I would revisit the idea of getting a PA – and his is right.

I found myself happily trapped and mentally locked into my chastity regimen. My KH has more experience and likely saw it coming. He is crafty. I am not certain if the implant was always there dormant, or if it was subtlety planted. I have played with chastity for a number of years, but my KH was able to get me securely locked in.
0 x
Currently secured and locked with MM Jailbird
Use CB6K when traveling
Looking to upgrade to Steelheart