When Life Gets in the Way

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

When Life Gets in the Way

Post by Michele »

I'm in the middle of writing a blog post about this (it became a very descriptive post lol!) But I wanted to get some opinions here too. Granted comments on my blog would be fantastic but whatever :)

Anyway, when regular life gets in the way and we get busy with work, school, constant running here there and everywhere, we tend to become disconnected if we aren't getting that alone time with each other. That time to be flirty or cuddle or just BE with each other. Instead we're passing each other through the day not getting the attention we so badly want and need.

I realize what it is I'm missing in all this busyness and disconnect and I'm wondering if your wives, girlfriends, Keyholders (whatever) have ever taken a large amount of control in these situations to help you learn what it is she is missing? Taking control to show you what she wants from you with explicit directions?

I guess my question is, how do you come back from this and is it YOU who refocuses or is it your KH who forces you to refocus your attention and energy?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Re: When Life Gets in the Way

Post by Locked by LRC »

For me, a timely question. We've just had about six weeks of family member's operation, a wedding, LRC sick, Thanksgiving plans, and other things of life getting in the way. There has been no time for our games.

Last night when we got into bed LRC asked "Do we have anything going on next weekend"? I relied "No, I don't think so". She then said "Okay. Plan on a bad weekend for you and a good one for me". :o

I can't wait! :D
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Michele

Post by Michele »

Woohoo! Sounds like what I tell hubby! Like last weekend I told him "I have plans for you" not that I really plan anything lol but rather he knows that means I have a huge tease session in mind and whatever I feel like happening at the moment will. Of course we had a huge Sat night (really made him submit :) ) and then we've barely seen each other since that night!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Since we began chastity, we have had to deal with two deaths/funerals. The device comes off and the game is suspended until we get our lives back on track. It seems that when we begin again, there is a renewed sense of excitement for both of us.

I am also currently midway through my scheduled 7 day 'vacation' from chastity. My wife and I are looking forward to beginning another cycle. I think the vacation concept is going to work very well for us.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Think that all couples new to MC find that life still goes on as before. However, one thing the device does is makes me constantly think of my KH/spouse. As a result, it sort of puts us on the same wavelength from time to time. Today was a good example. Thanksgiving meals are a multi-day event in our family. Today we had a big crowd over for lunch. After it was over, everyone settled in the family room, sitting around and talking. I immediately noticed my spouse was not among the group and instinctively knew she was cleaning up after everyone, so I immediately got up and started helping in the kitchen. Not sure I would have done that or even thought about it before MC. I would have vegetated like all the other guys with a full belly and watched TV. Maybe a simplistic example, but I do think about her and what she is doing more and that's a plus.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

We have had a few strains of late but one thing has not changed and it is that I am still wearing my device as it has already become 'normal' which is I suppose what should be!
This weekend should be fun so I have been told!!
0 x
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

I have the opposite problem. We have never had kids and I work from home. 40 years ago she invited her girlfriend into our sex life to divide my sexual attention. It worked as I ended up having more sex with her g/f than her but now we are a couple again and she is dealing with my abundance and fondness for cuddling and playing by getting us into Orgasm denial with teasing. The deal we have is that I even mention that I want sex she will add time to my chastity period so she accomplished her goal of preventing me from smothering her with love and affection all day. Sometimes there is too much of it too. :)
0 x