Slipping the Gap

Living the real life under lock and key
cretin222

Slipping the Gap

Post by cretin222 »

I'm interested in hearing from some of the veterans on here regarding balls slipping through the device. I've been playing with chastity off and on for about a year now, and luckily, have never had this happen. I've moved up to a Queens Keep, and can't imagine what it would take to get one through. However, I'm constantly worried about it happening at work or in public at the worst time.

How often does slippage really happen? When it does, is it just a short duration of pain where you can discretely make it to a bathroom or are we talking about falling to the floor scrambling for an emergency key?
0 x
Urcatcher

Re: Slipping the Gap

Post by Urcatcher »

I've been in a jailbird for two months. I have never had my balls slip through the gap. I don't believe that I could even get my balls through the gap if I were to try...... The base ring's fit is comfortable, snug, and secure (I had determined the optimal base ring size with MM's plastic sizing rings). Many user's of ball trap devices can "back out" their penis through the gap and this is why piercings can make these devices more secure. I have never attempted to "back out" my penis because I have never had a desire to do so .... My pleasure comes from pleasing and being pleased by Mistress! :P
0 x
Locked in a jailbird since end of April, 2013.
poor

Post by poor »

This only happens if the back ring is too big and the ring to cage gap is too large. In cold weather it happens a lot more easily than you'd think possible as the balls are dragged back into the body as part of their function. When a CD prevents this happening the man wearing it will be in discomfort.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor pretty much nailed it. The only time I have had it happen was with a steelheart that had a small tube and using a base ring that was a bit too large (44mm). The largest span of the gap was 16.4mm. Now I wear a 40mm ring and the largest span of the gap is 11.1mm. I am confident that I will not have a testicle slip through that.

When I did have one slip through it wasn't painful at all either when it happened or while it was like that. It was a bit painful pushing it back through though but not for long. I had an emergency key available but chose not to use it.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I started having it happen on my MM when we went into winter...my balls were consistently pulling up snug. It always happened when the CD had rotated, and on the same side (slightly smaller ball), plus the double oval basering had two areas that made the gap actually a bit larger than 3/8". The cage rings are round, so they really didn't have a consistent gap dimension relative to the basering.

When my one ball would start slipping through I would feel moderately intense pain, then immediate relief...the clue that only one ball was holding the device on. It would happen so fast I wouldn't have time to open the sealed envelope to get the emergency key out anyway.

The problem was solved when I dropped the basering diameter by 1/8", and had it switched from oval to round. I originally selected oval because a lot of people find oval more comfortable, but I found the round just as comfortable...and have never popped out since. The whole thing sometimes still rotates to one side or the other, but it couldn't be gotten off unless my KH's unlock me.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Happened only once for me while driving my motorcycle. Never really felt any pain, just knew something was different down there. Was wearing a CB6000s at the time and I was fairly new to wearing a CD. Decided not to chance it and sought out the key rather than push it back through. After that I started reducing both the gap and base ring size.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TheToy

Post by TheToy »

I had the experience a few times when wearing a CB6000 ,since being in a metal cage I have not had any more issues.
The pain as your ball retreats through the gap is not nice, makes me wonder how guys enjoy their dom standing on them.
Get the spacing right and you should not experience the problem.
0 x