penis extension

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

penis extension

Post by Cosmo »

Hello all. I'm the proud dad of newborn twins and we're just now starting to get back into playing around. We seriously don't want any more children and my wife has already thrown out me getting the snip. I will consider that when there is time. In the meanwhile we want to be very safe and doing it. So we're considering various methods. I've suggested me using a strap on, which she didn't reject, but she also wants me in there. There are no super strong or extra thick condoms as all are advertised as micro-thin etc. We can double up. But I've seen these penis sleeves or penis extension things which are intriguing particularly because I imagine there would be little to no sensation for the wearer and thus extra frustration. Has anyone used these and if so do you have any recommendations?
0 x
Atone
Re: penis extension

Post by Atone »

I have no experience with this but would love to. There is one called the cobra or mamba or something that looks really cool.

No experience with being snipped either but my wife had that taken care of when she had our last child (caesarean), just a couple more minutes for the surgeon.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

We found a silicone sleeve at Eden Fantasies that LRC likes. She always liked the Rough Rider condom and this was a natural for her to enjoy. There are different sleeves that have more or less texture.

From my point, I feel absolutely nothing. The sleeve holds on with suction of the tight fit so, if you don't stay fully erect, it will still stay on.

You can see an example at;http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-fo ... -extension
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Finn

Post by Finn »

We use a strap-on, with me wearing it and it works great. Personally, I dont see a difference between that and a extension in terms of the experience. The real trick is to get a decent harness. We use a Doc Johnson leather harness and it's far better than the cheaper nylon ones we started out with. I either wear my cb, or use a small, leather strap to tuck myself out of the way. The weight of the dildo presses down on the base of my own cock and feels very real. The whole thing is very secure and it really does feel like actual sex. Each thrust puts weight on the top/base of my cock (assuming its hard, which it usually is..because denial is a huge fetish for me..so perversely, I get harder NOT having actual sex, than I did having actual sex!) and provides a surprising ammount of pleasure/frustration. I would think that this would work and feel better than an extension, although I have yet to try one personally. Even stroking the strap-ons dildo after sex feels real. My wife enjoys it so much that we dont use my actual penis anymore. The Doc Johnson stuff is great and well made. The sizes of dildo are a bit limited though, and we bought a kit initially, with an 8" that's a fair bit bigger than expected, given that I'm 7.5 long myself, the thing is significantly bigger and thicker. Probably should have gone with a 7.5 model, which I assume would still be bigger than my in reality. Theres a number of materials they use. This is the one we bought: http://www.pinkcherry.ca/ultra-harness- ... tics-dildo and it feels and behaves very realistic. The UR3 is even more real feeling, but a bit fussy to keep maintained. Anyhow, we are loving doing it this way and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it myself. She and our live in, keep me chaste and ready, and whenever the wife says, I go grab the strap-on and actually look forward to doing it, rather than wishing we'd do it the old fashioned way!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

This is interesting... One of the problems that we have is after a longer period of denial (and by long I'm saying 2-3 weeks) when I let him have a release, he comes too fast. I know we have a lot of work to do to build up his ability to forestall his orgasm, but perhaps one of these extensions would help to draw things out a bit. I'm a little apprehensive though -- I don't want some "monster dong" that will be painful.
0 x
G_H

Post by G_H »

I don't know the brand, but I bought a cyberskin sleeve/sheath/whatever it's called. It works great especially with a numbing condom on. We haven't used it in a while, but the frustration of having sex without feeling anything at all is mind bending. Mrs. GH obviously doesn't mind the extra size either. ;-)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I purchased something cheap a while back. Hard as a rock. If it had a wick at the top it would have made a great candle. :lol:

Needless to say it was a bad experience for both of us. I'm letting some time go by before I broach the subject again. I know she is missing PIV and I am missing some serious denial time so I hope my next investment is a positive one.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Finn

Post by Finn »

That's the curse isn't it? We often end up spending twice as much by buying "starter" toys, that aren't nearly as good as what we wanted in the first place. The first harness I bought was lousy, and came with a dildo you could slip your cock into, but like the one mentioned, it was hard plastic! The harness is just good enough to hold one of my girls dildo's and we were able to experiment with it at least. The one my wife and I bought is a good one, but the harness was too fussy. Having smaller hips than a woman (although its listed as a uni-sex model) and the dildo weighing a hefty amount, I was having trouble getting the straps to stay tight. The Doc Johnson leather harness is great, because it has buckles and adjusts in 3 ways, so it can get snug and secure. Honestly, a good strap-on, with an open crotch design, and a cock locked in its cb device is a really cool experience. Almost like do it yourself cuckolding in a way....
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Finn wrote:Honestly, a good strap-on, with an open crotch design, and a cock locked in its cb device is a really cool experience. Almost like do it yourself cuckolding in a way....
I can see that...see it going in and out, not feeling anything, get your mind in the right space and it could be almost like someone else was doing it. Except *my* cuckold fantasy involves being bound, lying underneath and watching with my nuts bulging out from the Mrs. tightly clenched fist "Look at it! Oh, it feels so good, now lick my clit and make me feel even better..."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

I've done that position, and it is great fun. A bit more difficult than you see in the video's at times though. Wasn't bound, but hadn't cum in 2 months at that point and wasn't going to that day either. They did though, and it was tons of fun. Logistically a bit tricky, but fun.
0 x