Second round of lockup in the Bird Cage...

Living the real life under lock and key
NewToCB6K

Second round of lockup in the Bird Cage...

Post by NewToCB6K »

So, as I posted before my wife is vanilla but had agreed to try the chastity thing with me. After the first locking I was out for a while and I'd almost forgotten about it to be honest. One day, out of the blue, after she'd come back from shopping and picking me up a pair of pants she stated "You can try your pants on and after that I'll lock you up." I was quite a bit surprised, and commented I didn't need it, but she said I did.

I came downstairs later with the device on, since it takes some work to get it on and I don't want her to think it's a struggle. I handed her the lock in the kitchen and walked to the living room. She stated "I don't want to see this, I want to see the device put together and being worn." I told her it was on and to my surprise she said "Oh, then come on...". I walked into the kitchen and she looked at me and said "OK, drop em!". I was a bit caught off guard but dropped my shorts in front of her. She inspected it and quickly locked the device up.

To make a long story short I was quite surprised by HER bringing it up! Anyone else find their wife becoming very fond of the chastity thing? Other comments and thoughts are definitely welcomed!

-New

P.S. I secretly hope she'll embrace the control and turn me into her slave...but for now I'm happy with the chastity.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Second round of lockup in the Bird Cage...

Post by Locked by LRC »

The moral of this story “When beginning chastity play, don’t put pressure on the KH.”
This and communication is the hardest things when first starting.
Hope you have a happy and frustrating New Year.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Yup, I agree with LbLRC, It sounds like you are on your way. Just remember, she needs to get something out of this too! Actually, she needs to get a lot more than you do.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
NewToCB6K

Post by NewToCB6K »

locked4her55 wrote:Just remember, she needs to get something out of this too! Actually, she needs to get a lot more than you do.
Honestly, she could have what ever she wanted. I would happily do whatever she asked. Just needing to get her to embrace the control she has when I'm locked, LOL.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

NewToCB6K wrote:Honestly, she could have what ever she wanted. I would happily do whatever she asked.
Honestly, she shouldn't have to ask! :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273