Unable to achieve a Full O ?

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

Re: Unable to achieve a Full O ?

Post by poor »

After 3 weeks without orgasm I lose the 'gunshot' delivery and pump it out which is less satisfying for me and I have often felt afterwards that I need to cum again to finish the job. The simple theory is that there is more volume to shift and the equipment isn't up to it.

Another thing I've found is that after more than a few days in a device, I can't always get hard immediately after its taken off. 10 minutes might be needed before the message gets through that this erection won't hurt.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
poor

Post by poor »

I couldn't tell you. I usually get one release every month or two. I'd say they are somewhere between full & ruined and I just try an take the positive from it that I won't be suffering post-orgasm grumpiness as fully as if the balls were fully drained.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Finn

Post by Finn »

The weird thing is that being unable to orgasm is what I'd love to achieve. I have had times where I could not orgasm without extra stimulation, usually nipple pain of some sort. Currently we use a technique thats a cross between a ruined orgasm and a Tantric non-ejaculatory orgasm. I still reach a point where I have to hold back from cumming, and would orgasm, if I didnt focus and have the stimulation stopped, while squeezing the pc muscle.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Like any contractile tissue, the smooth muscles of the penis, prostate gland, and urethra (which all propel semen during ejaculation) atrophy with disuse....though normal function should return with frequent 'exercise'. It wouldn't reasonable to expect to run a decent sprint if you've been spending your time lazing upon a couch.

Though Mrs. Joe loves to tease and deny me orgasm, my periods of abstinance are only a few days....because she really enjoys the feeling of a good stong ejaculation during intercourse as well as when she's sucking me off....I don't see her ever giving that up. If I were caged (and I find the thought very stimulating), she'd be just be getting serviced elsewhere....she can't live without stiff dick.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

RegularJoe wrote:If I were caged (and I find the thought very stimulating), she'd be just be getting serviced elsewhere....she can't live without stiff dick.
That being the case, it's interesting that you spend so much time hanging around a forum that focuses on male chastity devices.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Tom Allen wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:If I were caged (and I find the thought very stimulating), she'd be just be getting serviced elsewhere....she can't live without stiff dick.
That being the case, it's interesting that you spend so much time hanging around a forum that focuses on male chastity devices.
I find it fascinating..it's defnitely a 'female domination' kind of thing (despite what a few forum members might argue), and light femdom has always 'turned my crank'. Fortunately, she is quite accomodating in that respect.

She's very big on short term tease and denial (a few days...no more than a week), and the allure of being locked in a cage through such treatment is powerful...the woman totally controls the opportunities and circumstances one receives relief (and, at the same time, 'amps up' the need for relief). I'm fully acqainted with the powerful feelings associated with short term denial...and imagine they would only gain intensity if I was locked away for longer periods.

Unfortunately, my wife is very concerned that my ability to achieve solid erections might be impaired if I wore such a device....through negative conditioning. One constantly reads, in these threads (and elsewhere) the pain associated with erections while caged. And God help me if she were to read this thread concerning the potential for such devices to reduce ejaculative force in wearers.

The reputed aspect of a woman coming to like placing their man in a CD to enhance his devotion and dedication means nothing to her; she already has that...she wants for nothing...I do a great deal of housework, and I'm extremely attentive....always have been. The running joke between she and her girlfriends is the argument about who will get me if she died. Sexually, I always focus on her needs...I regard each of her orgasms as a triumph.

She might well be right; I'm over 60 years old, and I'm not as potent as I once was (though we did have one recent period of 21 days straight with penetrative intercourse...unaided by any sort of ED drug). She perceives (and rightly so) that at our age, the clock is running short on our sexual lives, and wants to spend as much time making love as possible. MC inherently runs counter to such a desire.

She is an extremely sexual person....and it just might well be that MC simply wouldn't fit her needs. I think, for the most part she's quite faithful (though there have a few time periods when I have a strong suspicion that may not have been the case) I know an inability to perform might well push her over that edge....the waters muddied if I wore a CD. A pretty woman can always find what they need...unlike old men.

Nonetheless, the MC fetish still sticks in my mind....any psychiatrist or knowledgeable counselor will tell you they are almost impossible to eradicate. ...and this forum is a nice place to visit and contemplate a topic of personal interest.

If my presence in the forum has become problematic, I have no problem never 'darkening its door' again...no hard feelings. Let me know.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

RJ - I for one enjoy your perspective. I'm approaching 60 and wearing a CD helps me keep focused on the needs of my 10 year younger wife. She's taken good care of me for the past 20 years. It's my turn now. Sixty years old and 21 straight days with penetrative intercourse :mrgreen: whew :o God Bless You :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Unfortunately, my wife is very concerned that my ability to achieve solid erections might be impaired if I wore such a device....through negative conditioning. One constantly reads, in these threads (and elsewhere) the pain associated with erections while caged.
There isn't anything to worry about. Properly sized, pain is minimal to non-existent. And I can say that (in my case), even when there has been more than a little pain involved it did nothing to discourage erections.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

TwistedMister wrote:
Unfortunately, my wife is very concerned that my ability to achieve solid erections might be impaired if I wore such a device....through negative conditioning. One constantly reads, in these threads (and elsewhere) the pain associated with erections while caged.
There isn't anything to worry about. Properly sized, pain is minimal to non-existent. And I can say that (in my case), even when there has been more than a little pain involved it did nothing to discourage erections.
I appreciate your response...perhaps she'll become more comfortable with the idea...if so, it will be quite easy to make the jump to a full MM unit...I've got the basering and gap measurements dialed in now...and having them build a properly dimensioned cage should be pretty easy....MM is one of the most responsive businesses (of any type) that I've ever dealt with...good people.
0 x