CB6000 sizing issues

Living the real life under lock and key
velcrofist

CB6000 sizing issues

Post by velcrofist »

I'm finding the middle ring totally comfortable for long term use but, being a grower, I can pull out fairly easily when I'm at my softest with a bit of soapy water. The next ring size down is inescapable but almost immediately uncomfortable and causes numbness after an hour or so.
My other issue is nocturnal erections often get trapped part way down the tube if I've been sleeping on my side with my knees up. These are extremely painful to the scrotum compared to a normal erection (well, as much erection as the tube allows anyway) that uses the length of the tube which I get when sleeping face up or face down.

Is the KSD-G3 the answer to both of my problems? Any other suggestions?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: CB6000 sizing issues

Post by TwistedMister »

The KSD didn't work for me. I'm a grower too, only the smallest ring is inescapable (CB3k) but nocturnal erections cause intense pain and severe bruising. I tried using the next two larger rings with the KSD but could still pull out of the two larger ones...and they all caused cuts/abrasions during nocturnal erections. The smallest KSD was impossible to pull out of, in fact, it proved almost impossible to remove at all- it took several hours of effort and much lube, for a while I thought I was going to somehow have to cut it off, which was a most unappealing thought as it seemed that collateral damage would be unavoidable.

YMMV, proceed with caution if you choose to go that route.

So far, our next best solution was a rule where Mistress Twisted is entitled to apply some very unpleasant penalties (which I would not like and have no erotic appeal to me) if she ever inspects and tests and I fail to become erect. While this is not the ideal (to me) situation and does not physically prevent pullout, it does provide some mental motivation to avoid doing anything that could result in a lack of arousal ability such as might occur after orgasm. There is no provision for 'excuses', such as erectile dysfunction due to stress at work or other factors, which provides further motivation to ensure that I am always 'ready' and to maintain peak arousal ability.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

velcrofist,

You did not mention which spacer you were using, but the reality is that if you are at the smallest base ring you can stand AND the smallest spacer, that's about as good as you can do. As far as being able to pull out, when you are relaxed and soaped up in the shower, you can probably pull out the back of mostly any cage. But realistically, what are you going to do when you pull out? Probably nothing. If you attempt to masturbate, when you scrotum starts to draw up, you will have to stop from the pain. Look at the bright side, when you do pull out, you can do a better job of cleaning then put it right back in where it belongs. ;)
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
velcrofist

Post by velcrofist »

Yeah, I think that's it. It's fairly rare that I get small enough to pull out anyway, and even if I did why would I want to cheat and spoil the fun? As it is I'm unlocked usually once per day for exercise and/or cleaning. Out of necessity I'm often unsupervised during these times and I never think about cheating then so I need to put any of these pullout opportunities in the same category.
Obviously it'd be better if I couldn't escape at all ever but it seems any extra security is always going to come at the expense of comfort or possibly even risk hurting myself so I guess I've already found the best compromise. :)

Regarding spacers, I honestly couldn't find any difference in security from smallest to largest, but the short ones did tend to feel a bit pinchy so I settled on the middle size.
0 x