So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
14%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
13%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
10%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
4%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
9%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 381

underwearthief
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by underwearthief »

Got my first device just a week ago. Have already ordered two more online (in different sizes) to try. Waiting for them to arrive. I'm so excited (and turned on :P)
0 x
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Since my last post my collection has grown significantly and I now five devices.

As I said previously I had been looking at some solid ring devices on AliExpress. I ended up buying four different designs, one of which even has a ball cage.

Despite them being 'cheap Chinese' ones I have been pleasantly surprised by the finish on all of them. The one with the ball cage can be a bit fiddly to get the lock in, but other than that they are all good.
0 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

I’ve has a total of 9 trying to get the fit right. I finally ordered a Jailbird from Mature Metal. I won’t say it’s the last one, because I’m pretty sure I’ll order a Queens Keep in the future.
0 x
waitingforkeyholder

Post by waitingforkeyholder »

so, ya, several that I can't use because they don't fit and can only be worn for shorter than 48 hours - and one that could go a week but then the darn thing rusted - so they only really count as the learning curve.

I have only one that fits, and one is enough. Custom made, in surgical steel, to measurements taken over a three week period of trials and double-checks.

No, wait, I'm just considering getting a custom sized belt as well ... but if that works it would become the only one.
0 x