First Impressions - Dec 29th Update

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
First Impressions - Dec 29th Update

Post by danj »

Well, it has arrived. I am now wearing a CB-6000s. I've had it on for 4 hours. My wife arrived home around 5:00 or so, and doesn't know yet! Decided I'll tell her tonight around bedtime. She's been so crazy busy with work, I don't think chastity is high on her list right now. So anyway, my impressions after 4 hours:

-Way more comfortable than I expected...and I mean WAY more comfortable.
-Amazingly, I may have found the right size combo almost out of the gate...1 7/8 base ring, and second smallest spacer (forget the length). I did try the 2" base first, but bit too loose. I do think it might be possible I'll end up going down one more size...time will tell.
-I'm enjoying the sensations, and am really excited to show her tonight.
-Due to the comfort, I MAY try to sleep in it tonight...fully knowing, I may be in some pain when I get erect while sleeping.
-Sitting to pee so far...kinda annoying, but not too bad so far.

Overall, in these short 4 hours, I am thus far a happy customer.
Last edited by danj on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone
Re: First Impressions

Post by Atone »

great, good luck with it tonight. I slept in my CB3000 every night from the first day I got it. I managed to get used to it pretty quick. It took about a week of playing with different rings and spacers to get the right combination. I took mine off to go to work every day. After about two weeks I couldn't stand the thought of taking it off so I didn't. The only time I have not been in a device since was about a three day period during my last release.

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

How long ago was that Atone?
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
danj

Post by danj »

So after the boy was in bed, I let my wife know the device arrived. She was eager to get a look. :D

She wanted me to show her how it worked, so I took it off (after she unlocked me). I hardened up pretty quick as the tube came off. She likes it, which is good news. I think she'll make an amazing keyholder, so I'm very excited that she was excited! I've got about a week to get comfortable, since she has a short business trip early next week, so I'm hoping I'll be ready to lock-up for the entire 2 1/2 or so days she is away.

After I waited and softened up, I put the tube back on and let her click the lock shut! She has the key on a necklace (though she won't be able to wear it all the time). I'm ready for the ride...wish me luck! :)
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Good luck Dan, welcome to a whole new world.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:I've got about a week to get comfortable, since she has a short business trip early next week, so I'm hoping I'll be ready to lock-up for the entire 2 1/2 or so days she is away.
I got mine on a Sunday, my wife went away for the weekend that Friday. I was anxious but ready and made it through the weekend fine. It was actually good to have something to push things, it set a deadline for me.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

jnuts wrote:How long ago was that Atone?
We started experimenting with chastity the beginning of July of this year. As you can probably see it is working out quite well for us. We have both had our moments but more than any other activity we have done together (sexual, intimate, or otherwise) this has been the most mutually beneficial.

It has been 111 days since my last orgasm, 109 being locked up. I have been out for very brief times, usually under 5 minutes, to switch out rings or tubes or something. I would guess probably 10 times or so. That is much less frequent now that I have figured out the best size / gap for the base ring. This cycle has by our mutual decision not included any "teasing" outside of the device.

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Atone wrote:
jnuts wrote:How long ago was that Atone?
We started experimenting with chastity the beginning of July of this year. As you can probably see it is working out quite well for us. We have both had our moments but more than any other activity we have done together (sexual, intimate, or otherwise) this has been the most mutually beneficial.

It has been 111 days since my last orgasm, 109 being locked up. I have been out for very brief times, usually under 5 minutes, to switch out rings or tubes or something. I would guess probably 10 times or so. That is much less frequent now that I have figured out the best size / gap for the base ring. This cycle has by our mutual decision not included any "teasing" outside of the device.

-A
Atone,

Wow, that seems like a very long time for someone so new to chastity. Of course, that's one of the beautiful things about this, each couple does chastity how they want. We have no hard and fast rules so far. I did tell her I definitely would like to locked up when she is away or gone for the day at the very least. As for orgasms, I'm not going to worry much about that at this point, she'll decide that when she's ready.
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj »

I did end up sleeping in the device last night. I tossed and turned alot, probably partly from the excitement and newness of wearing the device. The comfort was actually very good, I was able to sleep on my back and on either side, as long as I used a pillow between my legs (thanks to Thumper for all the great tips on wearing the CB-6000).

As for the nocturnal erections...I didn't experience anywhere near the pain I thought I might. My erections seemed to push the device down mostly at the top, pulling the ring down accross the top of my...err, "her" penis. Uncomfortable, sure, but not overly painful. My erections angle a bit downward, which probably helps me out in the device, generating less pull against my scrotum. So, at this point I fully expect to be able to wear the device full-time when my wife is away, so I'm happy about that.
0 x
-Dan

wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Danj, congrats on your new device. I have been using the 6000s for awhile and think it's a great CD. Sure, there are issues with it, but so it is with any other device. It is comfortable, and if fitted correctly, as secure as any other similar device. I can see us using it long term. I like the ability to make adjustments in ring size & spacer if necessary. Be extra diligent about staying ahead on the cleaning & hygiene inside the tube. You will find that your first night of wearing it each time will be restless, but after that, it is OK. At about day 4 for me, it starts to work on your head (the big one). You will start to totally focus on your KH. She will be in your every thought & fantasy. Enjoy the ride.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271