come eating

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1
Gender:

Re: come eating

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:I used to fantasize about it, but never told any of my partners because it just seemed too, well, weird or something. So, the first time was when my wife and I were dating - but interestingly, we hadn't talked about it previously. We experimented with tease & denial (not having any real terms for it back then), but one night some role playing just escalated.

Yes, of course I wrote about it.

Dating Scene.

We've never really repeated that episode, and the few times we did, I still needed to be "forced" in some respect, because immediately afterward, well, it goes from a fantasy to eewww.
Fuck, that was hot. Nice writing, Tom.

'Eewww' is right, I need some kind of force, too. I'm not sticking my face in that of my own free will.
Finn wrote:I've never liked the taste of cum.
I don't like it either. Bad enough straight, but after mixing with the vaginal juices it seems even worse to me.
Finn wrote:... I was involved with another kink couple years ago (where I got my first experience with chastity) and did get put on cream-pie clean-up duty one time.
That's another of my fantasy scenarios- being forced to perform 'clean-up duty' for one or more other couples, without having been allowed an orgasm of my own [first]. I have to wonder if I would be less 'unwilling' and therefore require less force to compel me to perform, or if I could be made horny enough and so desperate for an orgasm that merely the promise...or suggestion that I *might* be allowed one afterward (if I perform well enough) would be sufficient to compel my performance with little more force than my hands being cuffed behind my back and a firm grasp on my head.

A variation of that would be having to 'clean up' one woman after a gang-bang. Mrs. Twisted has made the suggestion of sitting on my face and making me clean her after watching her fuck three other guys. I don't know if she would ever really do it, but the thought that she might (and could, if she wanted to) makes me hard as hell.
Finn wrote:Being denied 2 months and pretty aroused, it was not so bad, as you had the mix of tastes.
Maybe if I were really, really horny I wouldn't think it tastes so bad? I don't know...but it would be exciting to find out.
Finn wrote:I've also had my girl kiss me after I've cum in her mouth...and it's really difficult as the horny has left the building so it's not a turn-on at that point!
I've been there too, and you're absolutely right.
Finn wrote:Like a few of you have found, chastity/denial increases my interest in un-restrained cocks and seeing them masturbated and seeing orgasms and cum. I dont have any attraction to guys, but I can appreciate the parts.
Yeah. I have some 'forced bi' fantasies too, but no desire to be sexually involved with guys just to do it with guys- there has to be a woman involved and making it happen. But no kissing though, that's one of my hard limits, the thought of kissing another guy is totally revolting. Odd, isn't it? The thought of being restrained and forced to suck another guy's cock or get fucked in the ass can be erotic, but the thought of kissing one (or analingus on one) squicks me right out.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

Finn
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: come eating

Post by Finn »

No, not really. We as guys can relate to the same parts and we are aroused by our own cocks. If you are more bi comfortable than bi, then it makes perfect sense that we gain comfort by the focus being on the fantasy and the woman, not the other guy. Kissing a guy really requires being, or having some fair degree of being bi, while the more anonymous sexual contact simply requires that we be sexual and aroused. The other guy of the couple, was also more feminine in behaviour, rather than manly man stuff, so that helped. He was bi, and enjoyed going down on me, so she would watch that and coach him and do humiliation play with him as he sucked. The thing was though that in the end, they both got to orgasm, while I was locked back up while in a frustrated state. To her, my cock was one of her dildos and not allowed orgasms. It sounds more exciting that it was, in that play sessions were not super frequent, and mostly I stayed locked up. Still, it was intense while it lasted.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.

User avatar
hot_toddy_dog
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: come eating

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Been there, done that (several times). It wasn't too pleasant, but hey, I was eating pussy too, so I didn't care so much. I've actually eaten pussy where everything smelled far worse than that, so bad that I had to block my nose, and actually orgasmed from doing that as well, so this was a walk in the park.

In fact, I think if I ever did come inside my wife again, this would probably be a requirement.

Was funny though, the first time, my wife said, "See, now you know what it tastes like too" when I made a face after coming up. This is probably why she's never offered to give a blow-job, ever. I got her to do it once, but boy did I have to work for that, and it hasn't been repeated since.
0 x

kata
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:16 am

Re: come eating

Post by kata »

When I first posted the question I never thought it would get such a good response.
As I had previously written my KH believes that if I am allowed to come inside her that I must clean it up, I also had written that I had only done this once prior, years ago.
As many have written I too enjoy the thought of eating my partners pussy clean while having sex but once I have cum the turn on immediately vanishes, and it feels disgusting again.
I remember the first time I had told my wife (she was not my KH back then) that I was horny and needed to blow. We had a wedding to go to later that day and she had said that she did not want to have sex as she did not want my cum dripping out of her while attending the wedding.
I told her that I would lick her pussy clean if we could have sex, this turned her on and we got into it. I think the excitement of it that day gave me stage fright as I could not cum.
It was a couple of weeks later that we were playing games, she had me tied to the coffee table, teasing and fucking me and as I blew my load she said jokingly said is there another wedding tonight and planted her pussy on my face forcing me to clean it.
Now 5 years later it has come back to haunt me.
0 x

User avatar
hot_toddy_dog
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: come eating

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Okay, y'all need to stop posting in this thread. I am getting horny now just reading this and it is making me excited to cum inside my wife and then eat her out. However, I just took a vow of two years of chastity and no penetrative sex, so this thread is not conducive to that vow (which I will keep).

Seriously, it doesn't taste that bad. If you have ever tasted the raw product, it is far worse. Mixed with the lady juices, it is actually quite nice. At least, it is a fitting after-taste to cumming, which if I ever do again, will probably be done exactly this way.
0 x

TwistedMister
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1
Gender:

Re: come eating

Post by TwistedMister »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:Okay, y'all need to stop posting in this thread. I am getting horny now just reading this and it is making me excited to cum inside my wife and then eat her out. However, I just took a vow of two years of chastity and no penetrative sex, so this thread is not conducive to that vow (which I will keep).
LOL, too bad. (I like to tease and instigate too.)
hot_toddy_dog wrote: Seriously, it doesn't taste that bad. If you have ever tasted the raw product, it is far worse. Mixed with the lady juices, it is actually quite nice. At least, it is a fitting after-taste to cumming, which if I ever do again, will probably be done exactly this way.
I disagree, I think the taste is [much] worse after mixing, but I don't particularly 'like' the flavor either way. However, the thought/threat of being *forced* to do it is highly erotic for me, especially since I know that the Mrs. *enjoys* it and will follow through with it. Although I don't 'like' doing it, being *forced* to do it is a 'turn-on'. And I find myself increasingly turned on by the thought of being forced to watch and lick her clit or ass while someone else fucks her and lick her pussy afterward while not being allowed to cum myself, which is something that she has begun teasing me with this year. She is greatly turned on by this idea as well, but is [currently] too inhibited to actually follow through with it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

Finn
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: come eating

Post by Finn »

The reality is that all women taste different, and I'm told that we guys all taste different, so there really isn't any set rule of taste on this one, beyond don't eat asparagus. Mind you, there is often a difference between the taste of a person who smokes vs. doesn't as well. The one time I had to eat a creampie, it wasn't particularly yummy, but it was incredibly hot to lie on the bed beside them as they went at it, have her turn her head to look at me and tell me I'm going to eat all of it (while she is being thrust into) because I'd stroked my cock. Seeing him orgasm into her and looking into her eyes as he empties every drop. Seeing her mischevious grin as she says "ready?" and moves over to straddle your face. Seeing her soaking wet pussy mingled with cum as she lines your face up and slowly lowers it onto your mouth. Thinking "OMG this is nasty!", but hearing her tell you to keep licking as she grinds into your face for her orgasm. Basically, it should be a bit nasty, but not too nasty.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.

Belle
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 am

Re: come eating

Post by Belle »

Our solution to the problem....ruined orgasms. Jnuts craves cum when he is horny, but the second he has an orgasm it becomes disgusting and revolting. Now he ruins them, whether in me or into my hand/his hand and then he has no problem cleaning up the mess. Then depending on where we are in our play, he may fuck me again and really orgasm, or we call it a night and he is left horny.

Our most recent post about it, with a different twist

http://nuts4toys.net/blog/my-wife-doesnt-swallow/
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Atone
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: come eating

Post by Atone »

The reason I don't like to eat cum after having an orgasm has nothing to do with the taste. I had never tasted it so I didn't even know what it tasted like and I still wouldn't do it on my own. Now that I have experienced it, it still has nothing to do with taste. As a matter of fact after I start eating my wife (getting over that hurdle, with strong "encouragement" on her part) I rather enjoy the whole experience. Not that I love the taste, just that I am not repulsed by it either.
0 x
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.

Jeffnicely
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: come eating

Post by Jeffnicely »

The one time I had to eat a creampie,... [/quote]

Shoul'nit have read that without being in lockdown! But It was a good cum!
0 x

Post Reply