Going orgasm-less

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Going orgasm-less

Post by Finn »

When we started out doing chastity again, we decided that I would orgasm once a week, and be locked the rest of the time. I find that especially if I have a big orgasm, that I get a mood drop for up to several days. If I stay denied and a bit worked up, that my energy is better and my mood is even. The other day we decided that I should go orgasm-less from now on. I have been doing tantric/kareeza based stuff for many years, and am able to use the pc muscle to stop an orgasm/ejaculation. Sometimes when I'm being edged, I have semen leakage on it's own, and sometimes I get close to an orgasm, and have to prevent it via. holding the pc muscle contracted. Anyhow, we decided that that's what works best with me, and my girl was good enough to agree. I know she loves having me orgasm in her mouth/throat so I really appreciate her decision to encourage my abstaining from experiencing a full orgasm from now on. I am so super lucky. I had gone orgasm free for about 5 months this past year, and it worked great, so Im really looking forward to this!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Allmylife4her

Re: Going orgasm-less

Post by Allmylife4her »

Like you, I embarked over the weekend on a long term orgasm denial journey being locked up permanently from now on. With just two days under my belt, pardon the pun!, there's a long way to go. KH indicated at the beginning that the cage is permanent in our life's from now on, when and if she decides to release me temporarily, rumored to be around Thanksgiving, the question is how long will she keep the cage off me and will she deny me the pleasure of an orgasm?

Personally I like the idea that I may or may not be allowed to cum after long term chastity. I'm unsure I would have the same positive attitude if I knew I would never have an orgasm again. We all need some hope to cling onto, even if it's along way downwind!

Enjoy the journey. Good luck to us both!
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Finn

Post by Finn »

I'm only locked at home..so that helps. Also, I get edging sessions and sex, so it's not like I get no stimulation. The thing with me is that when I'm locked long enough, the stimulation I do get feels as good or better than most orgasms. The only way I get that level of sensation is with chastity and denial. So for me it's trading the single occasional orgasm for more frequent stimulation, but without orgasm.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Sounds good Finn. If I maybe so bold, you should try extending your lock up periods to include the working week. It really is a change of mindset to wear your cage in situations that you may be uncomfortable with.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Finn

Post by Finn »

I work at home, so the lockup time is greater than normal. I did wear a CB3000 24/7 (unless there was excessive chafing) a number of years ago, but I sold the cage part a while back. I normally wear a 2000 and have the curve as well. Neither are particularly good at being hidden under jeans. I'm fairly large down there..but not that large! The other problem is that I ride a motorcycle (never owned a car, though I borrow one of the house cars from time to time) and I cannot ride and wear a device in my experience. It is a mind trip to wear it out and about though, I do agree. It's a bit harder to get the womenfolk into encouraging that as its primarily used and viewed as a symbol of "no masturbation" rather than a form of submission overall. It is fun to be locked in odd situations though for sure.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The other problem is that I ride a motorcycle (never owned a car, though I borrow one of the house cars from time to time) and I cannot ride and wear a device in my experience.
I ride, but it's a 'cruiser' with a more 'laid-back' sitting position as opposed to a 'crotch rocket'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:
The other problem is that I ride a motorcycle (never owned a car, though I borrow one of the house cars from time to time) and I cannot ride and wear a device in my experience.
I ride, but it's a 'cruiser' with a more 'laid-back' sitting position as opposed to a 'crotch rocket'.
Same here, HD Electra-Glide and the CB6000s was sometimes a bit uncomfortable. No problems with the MM JailBird.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Finn

Post by Finn »

Mine is a sport-tourer, but there is still a bit of forward lean and feet back/below. I'm a former racer so I dont do laid back very well! :) Plus, I wonder how nasty it would be to ever fall of with a cb on. It may look like protection...but I have a feeling it would do bad things to good parts!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Finn wrote:I wonder how nasty it would be to ever fall of with a cb on. It may look like protection...but I have a feeling it would do bad things to good parts!
:o :shock: :o
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Finn wrote:I'm only locked at home..so that helps. Also, I get edging sessions and sex, so it's not like I get no stimulation. The thing with me is that when I'm locked long enough, the stimulation I do get feels as good or better than most orgasms. The only way I get that level of sensation is with chastity and denial. So for me it's trading the single occasional orgasm for more frequent stimulation, but without orgasm.
You nailed it! The realization that the short term pleasure of an orgasm does not compare to the longer lasting but no less intense euphoria of denial has hit me too. I expect to have my next orgasm in early January, and after it, we will assess whether or not to make orgasm free living a permanent thing. Right now, after 4+ months without, I feel that I am in need of one, but that thinking may change once January rolls around.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin