Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 4333
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Whizbang wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:dressing up for sex
"It's after six. What am I, a farmer?"
Civilization started going to hell when we stopped dressing for evening dinner. Damn hippies...
0 x

User avatar
Anymouse
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am
Location: The High Plains, USA
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Anymouse »

Sir Chaste wrote:Dsrv: I will always follow you anywhere! (I have to! You're holding my key!)
That could be a problem, if all the keyholders here randomly mailed keys to each other.

And I guess vanilla is as vanilla does. I would never consider a chastity belt kinky, but I suppose my gaily-married sister would think that the height of kink (or perhaps the appropriate thing to do with all men) - James.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.

TwistedMister
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1
Gender:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by TwistedMister »

Anymouse wrote:
Sir Chaste wrote:Dsrv: I will always follow you anywhere! (I have to! You're holding my key!)
That could be a problem, if all the keyholders here randomly mailed keys to each other.
Now there's a hot thought- Keyholders randomly mailing keys to each other. Periodically everyone gets together at a hotel, whoever has your key gets to use you as she pleases for the weekend.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

User avatar
Anymouse
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am
Location: The High Plains, USA
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Anymouse »

TwistedMister wrote:
Anymouse wrote:
Sir Chaste wrote:Dsrv: I will always follow you anywhere! (I have to! You're holding my key!)
That could be a problem, if all the keyholders here randomly mailed keys to each other.
Now there's a hot thought- Keyholders randomly mailing keys to each other. Periodically everyone gets together at a hotel, whoever has your key gets to use you as she pleases for the weekend.
I can see how I would be used: to be laundress with our new-old wringer washer to clean up afterwards. Whoever has my key just chooses not to unlock my belt. :( (I am somewhat of a pessimist).
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.

User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 4333
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Anymouse wrote: And I guess vanilla is as vanilla does. I would never consider a chastity belt kinky, .
Interestingly, my wife probably fixates on the chastiy and denial more than I do, but she does not self identify as kinky. This, despite her asking me to wear a strapon, ruining my orgasms, and occasionally forcing me to orgasm with the device still on so she can see just how long she can make me wear it.

But kinky? Nope, not Mrs. Edge.
0 x

Belle
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 am

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Belle »

Tom Allen wrote:
Anymouse wrote: And I guess vanilla is as vanilla does. I would never consider a chastity belt kinky, .
Interestingly, my wife probably fixates on the chastiy and denial more than I do, but she does not self identify as kinky. This, despite her asking me to wear a strapon, ruining my orgasms, and occasionally forcing me to orgasm with the device still on so she can see just how long she can make me wear it.

But kinky? Nope, not Mrs. Edge.
We would get along just fine :)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Anymouse
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am
Location: The High Plains, USA
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Anymouse »

Tom Allen wrote:
Anymouse wrote: And I guess vanilla is as vanilla does. I would never consider a chastity belt kinky, .
Interestingly, my wife probably fixates on the chastiy and denial more than I do, but she does not self identify as kinky. This, despite her asking me to wear a strapon, ruining my orgasms, and occasionally forcing me to orgasm with the device still on so she can see just how long she can make me wear it.

But kinky? Nope, not Mrs. Edge.
Miss BethK does not self-identify as kinky either. She won't touch any of the stuff I edit, as those books are kinky. She doesn't do kinky. (But she has fallen completely for her strap-on she has me wear, and my member may never see the light of day again.)

Last O: June 18. Beth's last O: she says she is overdue, it's been a couple days you know . . .
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.

User avatar
BethK
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: Great Plains, US
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by BethK »

Anymouse wrote: I can see how I would be used: to be laundress with our new-old wringer washer to clean up afterwards. Whoever has my key just chooses not to unlock my belt. :( (I am somewhat of a pessimist).
Like the book says, since "your husband" (me) made the wise decision to purchase you this modern wringer washer, to help you become a thoroughly-modern housewife. :roll:

The writers of that book would have mobs of feminists and many people who don't consider themselves feminists in front of their plant carrying pitchforks. Such a thing simply could not be written today for any sort of public consumption.

You know, you're light weight enough that you could sit on that washing machine, we could catch your fuzzy bracelets in the wringer, then when you're safe to unlock, it would be ergonomically-correct for me to do all sorts of things to you. :twisted: :shock: :oops:
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)

User avatar
Anymouse
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am
Location: The High Plains, USA
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Anymouse »

BethK wrote:
Anymouse wrote: I can see how I would be used: to be laundress with our new-old wringer washer to clean up afterwards. Whoever has my key just chooses not to unlock my belt. :( (I am somewhat of a pessimist).
Like the book says, since "your husband" (me) made the wise decision to purchase you this modern wringer washer, to help you become a thoroughly-modern housewife. :roll:

The writers of that book would have mobs of feminists and many people who don't consider themselves feminists in front of their plant carrying pitchforks. Such a thing simply could not be written today for any sort of public consumption.

You know, you're light weight enough that you could sit on that washing machine, we could catch your fuzzy bracelets in the wringer, then when you're safe to unlock, it would be ergonomically-correct for me to do all sorts of things to you. :twisted: :shock: :oops:
You know, Sweetie, this doesn't sound like a vanilla female-led relationship anymore. It sounds like a new thread is in order: vanilla relationships turning kinky with appliances: on the next Jerry Springer. "That was Grandma's wringer washer! How could you abuse her memory so?" Then Jerry calls out the waffle iron, with which you have been cheating on the washing machine. Now press the "submit" button . . .
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.

User avatar
BethK
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: Great Plains, US
Contact:

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by BethK »

Dserves wrote:Anymouse, I believe that most vanillas would describe your relationship as kinky. Most vanillas I've run into think that anything other than man-on-top missionary intercourse is kinky.
That's probably true. Kinky is something that "you" would not do. :evil:

Most people who would describe their relationship as "vanilla" do many things other than man-on-top missionary. Yet, the "missionary-only" people might view them as "kinky", and even though they're in large numbers, bewail the moral degradation of society. :?: :?

As time goes on, I become more "twisted" and more "dom". It's about to the point that maybe our relationship is outside of vanilla - onto something like "strawberry swirl" instead. :lol:


BTW, my nickname in high school was "Strawberry". So, swirl that in with vanilla, and you've got...Well, the interest is up there with teenagers after about 5 decades anyway...
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)

Post Reply