frustrated with urination

Living the real life under lock and key
hartattack

frustrated with urination

Post by hartattack »

I don't think Ive ever posted on this forum but have been reading it for quite some time. I've been doing chastity play for about 3-4 years now. First just on my own and now with my amazing fiancé holding my keys for the better part of the last 2 1/2 years. I've used 3 different devices, CB3000 (which I liked but had split and broke on me a while ago), the Exobelt V1 (a horrible device at least for me that I was never able to wear for more then a few hours at a time) and my current CB6000s (so far I like this one the best). Our chastity play up until about 6 months ago was usually for 2-3 day durations with long breaks in between. Thanks to my fiancé having a horrible slip and fall accident that had her not only breaking her leg but also tearing multiple ligaments around her knee our sex life became almost non existent for several months. During this time and after I had her read over some helpful info online about keyholding my lock up periods have gone from days to weeks at a time. I love the change and both of us are enjoying playing with the chastity belt but I'm having an issue that has me cursing on a regular basis when I am locked. I'm a "grower not a shower" and when I'm soft my penis is pretty small. This means that when I have to pee I end up having to wrangle my dick into place and often I wind up with a mess cause the urine fills the tube and gets all over. I'm able to clean up but I can't help but feeling kinda gross afterwords. I've flirted with the idea of getting a PA piercing done in the past and am thinking that with he piercing and a switch to a Lori tube device it may take care of the problem I'm having with urinating. I just wanted to get some feedback from guys who may have had similar problems and switched or just people here who are pierced and using a device if they wold think it would help. My thinking is that because my penis would be pulled to the front of the tube it would be easier for me to pee without all the problems.

thoughts? advice?
0 x
prthomas

Re: frustrated with urination

Post by prthomas »

Welcome to the forum. I have had to deal with this exact same problem. I also believe that Dev's husband was in the same boat.

Short term solution for me: I wear my CB6000s 24/7 for a few weeks at a time. When caged, I shower twice a day (instead of once). After each shower, I dry the inside as best as I can. Then, I apply 100% silicone lube to the inside. You'll have to get it online, as it is not in your local drug store or supermarket. I put a few drops on a Q-tip and apply to the head via the front opening. Then, I apply more to the other side of the Q-tip and apply to the shaft via the opening between the ring and the cage (right where the spacer is). Finally, without applying any more lube, I go around the inside rim of the ring, particularly on the bottom of the scrotum that gets a bit stretched and irritated without lubrication. I have found that if I apply too much lube around the inside ring, one of my testicles can slip out. So, just a little bit of that silicone lube can go a long way.

Long term solution for me: The wife wants me to get a Watchful Mistress or Jail Bird from Mature Metal (http://www.maturemetal.com). Dev's husband wears a Watchful Mistress and does not have any such issue as we do with the CB6000s. You can get it sized as small as needed. She has a blog of it somewhere. I'm sure she'll post something soon.

Since the WM or JB is a planned Father's Day present, I'm continuing to stay locked in the CB6000s. It is very comfortable to wear and keeping silicone in the tube works well for me. I also have a small bottle (2 oz.) in my briefcase bag with some other toiletries, so I might sometimes add lube around lunchtime. I don't always have to do that, though.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Also, keep a few q-tips in your pocket everywhere you go. They come in handy if things get really stuck.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I also carry Q-Tips with me all the time. Everytime I urinate I use one to adjust myself so my pee hole is in the center of the opening of the device. I also wear a CB6000s.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Dev

Post by Dev »

Hi everyone,

Did I hear my name mentioned? LOL.

Yes, Ab is in a Watchful Mistress now, but he did wear a CB-6000s for about a month.

For urination, he's pretty much accepted sitting down. He went through a phase where he was kneeling (I blogged about it here: http://devotedlvr.com/2010/10/06/peeing-forward/) but I don't think he does that very much anymore. Sitting is easy and fast and it keeps the pee in the potty where it belongs.

As for cleaning: one of the things we've negotiated and agreed upon is a daily break for showering. With the CB-6000s, I could see why he wanted to---it could get pretty grubby pretty fast. Yes, I know about power shower heads, squirt bottles and so on, but he just feels cleaner taking it off. This has continued with the Watchful Mistress. Again, is it absolutely essential? Cleanliness-wise, probably no. Staying with chastity? Yes. He told me that if I denied him his daily breaks, that would be a deal-breaker. Since this is supposed to be fun, and not torture, I am willing to go along with this.

I trust that he's not masturbating and orgasming in the shower. Ab knows that if I found out he was doing so, that would be a reason for me to take away the screwdriver for his daily release. So that's the way we balance the negotiation between us.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

I have gotten very adept at using urinals with my CB6000s. The only time I won't is if there is no privacy divider. The plastic doesn't show, but that lock can be an eye-catcher!

I can appreciate Ab being meticulous about cleanliness. My wife lets me out whenever I feel the need for a complete scrub, but she's inclined to keep tabs on me. She's hoping the JB or WM would be an end to my taking it off for a brief scrub. She'd rather lock it and have it stay that way until she's ready for it otherwise.

I showed her the locking cock-ring you told me about. She was like, "what's the point of that?" I said it was for breaks, that I would wear it symbolically. She said that I need to hold out for the WM and then there won't be a need for breaks.

But now, I'm getting off topic... sorry ;-)
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I do find that using the PA to secure my CB3000 did help this, a little bit. My cock did not retract into the tube as much, and was therefore closer to the end, making for neater urination. That said, very careful cleaning was still required.

Do be aware that if your CB puts constant pressure on your PA, it may cause discomfort, or even migration of the piercing. The PA should be used to "hold in position", more than "pull to position". Otherwise, you're going to find it uncomfortable.

Best of luck!
mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

prthomas wrote: I can appreciate Ab being meticulous about cleanliness. My wife lets me out whenever I feel the need for a complete scrub, but she's inclined to keep tabs on me. She's hoping the JB or WM would be an end to my taking it off for a brief scrub. She'd rather lock it and have it stay that way until she's ready for it otherwise.
prthomas, I have both a Pet Trap (similar to the WM) and a jailbird. I wear the jailbird full time. I like the PT and it is very comfortable but it is more difficult to keep clean. I think the WM would have the same problem. The problem area is along the bottom of the penis, in particular where it meets the scrotum. When I was wearing the CB-3000 I could keep this clean because the fit was loose enough I could get the tip of the squirt bottle in far enough to squirt soapy water in there. With the PT I got a smaller size (which is what makes it more comfortable) but there isn't enough room to get the nozzle in there. With the jailbird I don't even have to use the squirt bottle, I just soap up like normal and rinse real good with the shower sprayer.

Good luck with whatever option you end up going with.

-A
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

I also wear a CB600s. I found that if I slip on a cock ring just behind the head of my cock, it centers everything perfectly over the pee slit. I do generally have to pee sitting down but really don't have to unless something shifts. I carry some Q tips to align things if they do. To get the cock ring in position I loop a shoe string through the cock ring and then thread both ends into the end of the pee slit in the tube. I gently pull everything forward, and use a Q tip to get the head positioned at the end of the tube. Voila, no mess.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

I _could_ manage to keep the CB-6000 reasonably clean, but it also needed a fair bit of lube on the inside - seems skin sticks to plastic more than it does to steel. I have a hand-held showerhead that can be turned into a jet - squirt a bit of shampoo in there, wiggle it around a bit, and then rinse. Even with all that, it really needed to be off for cleaning about once a week, tops. The plastic ones are great for figuring out how things fit, get an idea of ring size, spacing, etc, but if you're going to do this for a while, get metal.

With the Jailbird, it is a no-brainer. Just soap yourself up like you ordinarily would, and rinse. Whether this is an advantage or not is very much situational <g>, but if it fits properly, it doesn't actually have to come off for weeks on end. I think I've gone around 4-6 weeks without it coming off at all.
0 x