Ever have one of those days?

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Ever have one of those days?

Post by Atone »

where you just want out of your chastity device? Not because you are horny or even uncomfortable but just because you are massively stressed out?

This happened to me yesterday. I was having a pretty good day on a pretty good week and then all of a sudden a rather stressful client situation came up. I was driving out to the customer site and I just wanted out of my device.

I don't know why I felt this way. It doesn't interfere with anything I do but mentally I just *needed* it off. It was adding to the stress in a way that was not good.

After getting the customer site and having a quick face to face discussion everything was fine. Five minutes later we are just getting on with life. I am really glad I didn't have the possibility to get out now but at the time I would have in a heartbeat.

This isn't the first time this has happened but it is the most extreme case. The situations in the past no longer make me feel this way, I guess I have assimilated to them. This one was a bit more stressful. Hopefully this will just help me learn that this really is just a part of me and does not affect other things I need to do. Going back to a much earlier discussion I think getting through this is going to be one of the indicators of going to the next level.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Re: Ever have one of those days?

Post by mikecb »

Yes, I've had times when I was happily wearing the CB for many days, and something like a switch clicked in my brain, and I just had no use for it. It wasn't that I even desperately wanted to masturbate, I was just tired of it. I can relate.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/