WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DID NOT STOP AND CONTINUE MAKING LOVE AFTER THE POINT OF NON-RETURN?
1. Your will weakens and becomes subordinated to the sensation.
2. The control over the sexual energy and generally on the whole of your being is very small.
3. Appears they abandon and the dependence on the physical pleasure.
4. Sexual studies indicate that these are the moments in which one may experience the most intense psychomotor excitation, when the movements and the breath become rapid and erratic. Some persons with a somewhat pervert nature manifest vulgarity, triviality or even physical violence towards their lover. (Italics mine)
5. There are strong spasms announcing the imminence of the ejaculation.
6. Finally, the ejaculation occurs.
This stage sometimes appears gradually, other times with the speed of light, not allowing you possibility of acting. However, the attention is enough to perceive its approach.
I guess I have a perverted or vulgar nature, according to 4.
Many years ago, I studied yoga, and wandered off into the Tantric and Taoist zones, and learned quite a bit. Not all Tantra is sexual in nature, it's really just one branch - but it's the one that everybody thinks of. Back in the 70s, there were only a very small handful of books, several out of print, and most bad translations, or overly scholarly. By the end of the 80s, it had been re-discovered, along with the other mysteries from the mysterious Orient.
There is a lot of overlap with Taoist spiritual practices, in which men were supposed to hold back, lest they lose their life force. In theory, women released small amounts of yin when they orgasmed, and men were supposed to kind of soak it up with their penis; the more you could make her orgasm, the more life force you could sponge up. After xx number of times having intercourse, it was deemed okay for you to finally release, xx being a factor of your age, vitality, etc. A problem was that pretty much every text you picked up said something just a little different. It became a rule of thumb to suggest that a man should only orgasm once in yy days, yy being however many years old he was.
A few years ago, that would have left me once every month and a half, which would have been a major increase for me.
I am much, *much* more skeptical in nature now, and I don't believe in the spiritual essence part, but the physical practices are still worth reading. It takes some consistent practice, and it really helps to have a partner who is interested.