Looking for advice on device for permanent chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Re: Looking for advice on device for permanent chastity

Post by Shepherdsflock »

peter_rabbit wrote:You say she wants this as something you do for her, rather than her forcing you into it.
You also said you lasted seven months. Congratulations.i would call that a failure.

Why does she want permanent chastity? Does she like you locked or just wants you to forgo self pleasure?

Have you tried being under masturbation denial without being locked?
Masturbation denial without being locked is a failure every time for me. Even wearing a Holy Trainer that is easy to pull out of, and having ready access to the keys, I find it far easier to resist masturbation when I'm locked up.

She wants me locked because she does not want me masturbating and she hates intercourse. We both know that without intercourse I resort to masturbation.

She does like knowing I'm locked. She won't admit to any sexual pleasure from it, but she freely admits she does not enjoy lovemaking unless I'm locked up. Me being unlocked makes her nervous and anxious because she knows I can penetrate her. If I'm locked up, she knows that can't happen.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Shepherdsflock wrote:
peter_rabbit wrote:You say she wants this as something you do for her, rather than her forcing you into it.
You also said you lasted seven months. Congratulations.i would call that a failure.

Why does she want permanent chastity? Does she like you locked or just wants you to forgo self pleasure?

Masturbation denial without being locked is a failure every time for me. Even wearing a Holy Trainer that is easy to pull out of, and having ready access to the keys, I find it far easier to resist masturbation when I'm locked up.

She wants me locked because she does not want me masturbating and she hates intercourse. We both know that without intercourse I resort to masturbation.

She does like knowing I'm locked. She won't admit to any sexual pleasure from it, but she freely admits she does not enjoy lovemaking unless I'm locked up. Me being unlocked makes her nervous and anxious because she knows I can penetrate her. If I'm locked up, she knows that can't happen.
Why does she dislike penetration so much? Just curious. This is an area of interest for me. My wife likes penetration but doesn't always need it a lot. Around the time we were having kids, she didn't want it for long very long stretches of time. That hasn't been an issue lately.

Have you considered other symbols of submission besides a cock cage? When I shave and wear certain kinds of underwear it is a reminder that I will disappoint her if I reach down there. Kind of like having the keys and not using them.

We've used the "honor system" for long stretches of time. The biggest area the "honor system" fails is when we start screwing around and then I really want sex.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

fuzzydunlop wrote:
Shepherdsflock wrote:

Why does she dislike penetration so much? Just curious. This is an area of interest for me. My wife likes penetration but doesn't always need it a lot. Around the time we were having kids, she didn't want it for long very long stretches of time. That hasn't been an issue lately.

Have you considered other symbols of submission besides a cock cage? When I shave and wear certain kinds of underwear it is a reminder that I will disappoint her if I reach down there. Kind of like having the keys and not using them.

We've used the "honor system" for long stretches of time. The biggest area the "honor system" fails is when we start screwing around and then I really want sex.
I really need a physical restraint to keep me from masturbating. I simply don't have the will power for honor system. I have a very high libido and keeping myself from masturbating is something I never had any success with until I tried chastity devices.

She hates penetration because it is very painful for her. Always has been. She has been examined by multiple OBGYNs and they all say that anatomically she is normal. One suggested it is vaginismus. There are some treatments for vagismus, but they are hit or miss for most women. So much so that about half of women treated for it never achieve any significant improvement and just give up and settle on living with the pain. We tried several things that were suggested with no improvement. My wife and I believe she is just one of those unfortunate women who will never enjoy penetration.

My wife does enjoy clitoral and labia stimulation by my hands and if she's in the mood can orgasm multiple times. Mostly she stops at one orgasm, but every once in a while she'll keep going for two or three. So, she does enjoy sex; she just absolutely hates penetration. She also does not like the mess and odor of semen (much like NoloMeTangere's wife). She doesn't mind if I leak precum during play, but she hates when I actually ejaculate a full load.

She thinks oral (receiving or giving) is disgusting. We've tried having her give me handjobs a few times with little or no success. Two of the three times I couldn't reach climax and she rubbed me raw. Very frustrating to be TRYING to reach orgasm and not be able to, and even worse when it ends up hurting you. The one time I was able to orgasm, she thought the big load of cum that got all over her hands was disgusting.

She likes me locked up because for her, it makes sex fun because it is clean, I can't penetrate her, and she knows I can't resist cuddling with her after she orgasms. If I'm allowed an orgasm I never feel like cuddling afterward, and she has told me that one of her favorite things about sex is cuddling after a good orgasm.

So for her, my chastity offers her ideal sex life. And, for me, I am happy to have an active, frequent sex life. Prior to chastity, sex was 4 to 6 times per year, some years less. Now we make love at least once per week, often three times per week. I never dreamed I would essentially have to give up my penis to have that, but I am much happier now.
0 x