Indefinite chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Kraymer

Re: Indefinite chastity

Post by Kraymer »

I guess this is all different for everyone but over the past few months our game has been evolving, aim is to get 100 points each week, there is a set date and then depending on progress it moves forward or back. My wife isn't into the corporal punishment etx but she has been getting meaner as the game progresses.

Example of our rules:

Rules

If you are reset to zero and you break a rule ... Three days is added for every rule break

Special award points may be given incase a points chase is needed. Spontaneous competitions are started to earn bonus points!

Reset to zero

No put downs
No swearing
No negative connotations
No lemonade in morning
No talking about the date/key/ end of game
No 'stares or bulging eyes'
On time to school 835
You need to do as I say if I put in a request such as " can you put this in the bin "

Add two
Good nights and good morning each day
Doterra on
Foot rub hair brushed back scratch plus bonus :) must be done or ten points deducted- my discression or refusal to do so wil result in automatic reset of points
Getting me a drink at dinner
Freezer cool packs in freezer

Add five
Dinner wed-thurs
If you help with school/computer stuff
Massage ten minutes
Find uniforms for morning the night before so that they're ready with short shorts and socks and shoes

Add ten
Thoughtful random presents
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Kraymer wrote: No lemonade in morning
Really?

Seems like a lot of record keeping. She must walk around with a calculator. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Kraymer

Post by Kraymer »

Lol yes, glued to her phone so not all that hard and she likes resetting to zero a lot. At any rate different strokes for different folks but at the moment it's how we are playing the game, the fantasy vs reality quite different :). As for the original poster maybe it will help them work something out.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Kraymer wrote:I guess this is all different for everyone but over the past few months our game has been evolving, aim is to get 100 points each week, there is a set date and then depending on progress it moves forward or back. My wife isn't into the corporal punishment etx but she has been getting meaner as the game progresses.

Example of our rules:

Rules

If you are reset to zero and you break a rule ... Three days is added for every rule break

Special award points may be given incase a points chase is needed. Spontaneous competitions are started to earn bonus points!

Reset to zero

No put downs
No swearing
No negative connotations
No lemonade in morning
On time to school 835
You need to do as I say if I put in a request such as " can you put this in the bin "

Add two
Doterra on
Foot rub hair brushed back scratch plus bonus :) must be done or ten points deducted- my discression or refusal to do so wil result in automatic reset of points

Add five
Dinner wed-thurs
Massage ten minutes
Find uniforms for morning the night before so that they're ready with short shorts and socks and shoes

Add ten
Holy crap, how do you guys find time for complicated games like this? Neither my wife nor I would have the time or energy to keep track of something like this.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

Kraymer wrote:I guess this is all different for everyone but over the past few months our game has been evolving, aim is to get 100 points each week, there is a set date and then depending on progress it moves forward or back. My wife isn't into the corporal punishment etx but she has been getting meaner as the game progresses.

Example of our rules:

Rules

Reset to zero

No put downs
No swearing
No negative connotations
No lemonade in morning
On time to school 835

Add two
Doterra on

Add five
Dinner wed-thurs
Massage ten minutes

Add ten
I"m exhausted just from reading this. I need a drink but it's too early in the morning.
0 x
Kraymer

Post by Kraymer »

Trying not to detract from the original post... It's not all that hard,I remember the points, text her for validation and if she agrees the total increases (ultimately the motivation is to get to a hundred points before Sunday night otherwise it's a extra week) I would prefer the more 'traditional corporal punishment', etc but she's not I to that so you have to find the middle ground somewhere. The fact she wants to play is a plus so got to go with it.

The 'be careful what you wish for'saying is very true !!
0 x