My wife is catching on fast

Living the real life under lock and key
curioustncpl

Re: My wife is catching on fast

Post by curioustncpl »

First of all, she didn't make it easy. She thought she had hid the key very well, and was not expecting me to find it so fast. 2nd, you don't know our situation so stop fucking assuming EVERYONE!

Thing is, she was just overwhelmed with everything and needed time to reflect and think about things. Anyways, she's going to lock me back up today, so i'm excited that she's not 100% done with it. Wish us luck. Again, I'm not sharing all the details cause it doesn't matter anyways, since all you people do is assume anyways. I know communication is important, and sometimes the lack of communication may even be better. Enough said.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
slaveg2000

Post by slaveg2000 »

I'm curious as to why you are posting here at all. Having read this thread, it seems that people were just trying to help. Given a lack of info by you, all people can do is make assumptions.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

curioustncpl wrote:First of all, she didn't make it easy. She thought she had hid the key very well, and was not expecting me to find it so fast. 2nd, you don't know our situation so stop fucking assuming EVERYONE!

Thing is, she was just overwhelmed with everything and needed time to reflect and think about things. Anyways, she's going to lock me back up today, so i'm excited that she's not 100% done with it. Wish us luck. Again, I'm not sharing all the details cause it doesn't matter anyways, since all you people do is assume anyways. I know communication is important, and sometimes the lack of communication may even be better. Enough said.
We certainly do wish you well. If you wish to share the the experiences of others and hear their stories and advice feel free. Further feel free to post as much or as little you wish. However I will point out people are at liberty to make comments and whatever assupmtions they like on what you choose to post. They are also at liberty to post these so long as they don't break the over arching rule of the forum "Don't be a Dick"
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

curioustncpl wrote:...you don't know our situation so stop fucking assuming EVERYONE!...Wish us luck....I'm not sharing all the details cause it doesn't matter anyways, since all you people do is assume anyways. I know communication is important, and sometimes the lack of communication may even be better. Enough said.
'Scuse me...ummmmm, I think that most of the posters were exhibiting kind-hearted concern for your situation, and due to the dearth of information, only assumptions and guesses could be made...besides which, you said you weren't even going to return to read any responses, which meant that no information would *be* forthcoming.

You bitch at *everyone* for 'assuming' (which was all they could do), then you ask them to 'wish you luck', which is what they *were* doing...and then, you basically tell everyone to fuck off?

If you're looking for a friendly group of like-minded people with whom you can converse, I'm not sure that this is the best way to go about it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

First of all, you continue to assume rather than ask some simple question, so EXCUSE ME if I take the defensive side. Secondly, in my last post before leaving the site for a while, I said this exactly: I will not be returning to it until she decides, IF she decides, that she wants to lock me up again.

She has decided to lock me again therefore, I have returned. I think this is a great site, but don't need people to just assume. One basically said she's through with it because I told her not to worry about unlocking me for the BJ. You don't know our situation and you don't know my wife. By the way, she does read this site, when she wants. Nothing I post here is private from her, and that's perfectly ok with me. When I'm ready to share more information, I will. Patience in this lifestyle is important, and patience from everyone here would be appreciated. I understand that most of you meant well with your posts. But some posted advice, when they don't even know the situation. How can you give advice without actually knowing what's going on. When I'm ready, I will explain what happened. I didn't mean to come off as a dick, but after reading some of the posts that were left, It just struck a nerve with me. Not every post, but some of them.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

curioustncpl wrote:When I'm ready, I will explain what happened.
You are not accountable to anyone other than you and your wife. Post only what you are happy to... This can be a very emotional journey and some survive it, some do not. Most impotant of all and the soundest advice, is all people operate this differently, even the similarities between some of the couples only serve to demonstrate the various methods of making this work. Bottom line, you can't get this wrong, as there is no right way to do it. There is only the way that works for you as a couple. (and it may not be the thing for you?). So please bear that in mind.

You may not always agree with what people post here and one of the things we as mods pride this site on is the honest and frank views of the members. Sometimes this can be very much like holding a mirror up to the things said and this maybe a bit of a shock. Nobody here is judging you. However when the only meduim of exchange is the written word, sometimes tone and intonation is lost and can cause people to misinterpret things, and that can cause people to get wound up...I am sure you appreciate that.

There are many good threads on this site and many many good blogs. There is also a thread in the members section where KH's (mainly female) can come and converse. Perhaps your wife would like to join and seek advice from some of the female KH's on this site. The members that spring to mind immediately are Belle and my wife Celtic Queen, Dev is also another but she has not been on the site for a while.

Trust me, if you want guidance and advice, this is pretty much the best place on the net for real life situations and how this works on a day to day basis. I would reiterate you are very very welcome on this site. But do expect it to be challenging (both the site and what you as a couple are doing) so filter the data that suits you and ignore things you think are rubbish or wind you up too much!

I will also reiterate, we do wish you both well. This is not a onesided thing at all.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
poor

Post by poor »

I'll take issue with a part of CQs last post:

'Bottom line, you can't get this wrong as there is no right way to do it.'

I spent over a decade getting it wrong, having partial successes and then wondering why it stopped, feeling guilty for being 'perverted' and giving up (only to return a few months later). If I think I can save somebody else wading through that shit to get to the happy place we are today, I'll happily offend them.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Now that's funny!!!
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I'll take hilarious over odious any day.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

And I am now locked again, most likely for at least a week this time, as it's that time of the month and i don't expect any relief during that time period. Of course, it's her choice, and a timeframe is never given and I've learned not to ask.
0 x