Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
crated51

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by crated51 »

The text message, "Jelous???", attached to a picture of my wife nibbling a hotdog. Subsequent text exchanges only adding to the elevated temperature of the building.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

crated51 wrote:The text message, "Jelous???", attached to a picture of my wife nibbling a hotdog. Subsequent text exchanges only adding to the elevated temperature of the building.
That's superb. My KH read that post with me last night and had a giggle.

We recently spent a weekend away. I was uncaged on the journey back due to some 'comfort issues' with the CB6000. She drove the first leg of the journey home and instructed me to take out Mr. Dribbly and start edging myself. My KH made it clear under no circumstances should I ejaculate. I protested slightly that I'd be in full view of lorry drivers she overtook. She still insisted. :)

On another occasion, she kissed me. I soon found out that she had my key (..her key) between her teeth.
0 x
greecemonkey

Post by greecemonkey »

crated51 wrote:The text message, "Jelous???", attached to a picture of my wife nibbling a hotdog. Subsequent text exchanges only adding to the elevated temperature of the building.

dear wifey got a smile out of this post too. I suspect I'm in for some picture messages...
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Last night, MrsL had me stand in front of her as she was lounging in her recliner. She had me strip and started using her feet to stroke my cock. Several times, when I would break eye contact she would order me to look at her. That wasn't the hottest thing she said. When she could tell that I was getting close she grinned and simply asked, "can I help you with something..." I nearly lost it.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Latest... I love you being in chastity and controlling your erections and orgasms... and I love the fact that I own you!
1 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Mistress Jolie a few days after I introduced the idea of chastity/waiting for her to trust me again...

"I'm going to have you so horny you could fuck a wall"
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Last night I was allowed to be inside her first time in 6 months when she said I really don't want you to cum ( I didn't ) and later she said she doesn't want me to orgasm ever again she loves the me denial has created . Crazy or not this is what I want also as the new me is very emotional .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"I want to make you cum on my tits, and then make you lick it off, clean them up with your tongue."

Mrs. Twisted was on that subject last Saturday night while I was pleasuring her orally, and she seemed to be really getting off on the idea. She reached orgasm fairly quickly, possibly even record time (for her). The reason that this is so fucking hot, is because it indicates that her inhibitions are relaxing and she is allowing herself to admit that she *likes* making me do naughty, nasty things and that it turns her on. It shows that she is thinking of my orgasm as secondary, not for *my* pleasure, but as a means to an end- getting her tits covered in cum solely for the purpose of her enjoyment/pleasure/amusement at making me lick it off and "clean it up". This is a breakthrough, of sorts, for her, putting her pleasure/desires ahead of mine.

As she reached orgasm, she pushed my head out of the way and told me to suck on her tits, while she finished herself the last bit of the way. This is interesting too, because it is happening more often lately, and in coincidence with increasing talk of making me suck and lick her tits while she is fucking someone else, making me watch and "assist" while she enjoys the pleasure of someone else's cock. I wonder if she was thinking of that, too...

Yesterday, just before leaving for work, she grabbed my caged cock and kissed me, with a mischievous smile and a twinkle in her eyes...I think she may have turned a corner...and I've been so fucking horny and turned-on that I can hardly stand it, even though it's only been a few short days since I got my rocks off.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
greecemonkey

Post by greecemonkey »

Hot hot hot, TM. Keep us posted, exciting stuff!

Here, wifey told me last night of her latest dastardly plan. She intends to slip me a blue pill then do - absolutely nothing, except that is, to invite her female friends over. Ouch. Can't wait.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Sounds like absolute torture.

Mistress Jolie decided we should go to a food festival today. Whilst getting ready I suggested that I would feel more owned if I was made to wear her underwear. Mistress picked out a pink pair of her knickers with black frilly lacing and told me to put them on.

As we left Mistress Jolie, wearing a short denim skirt, she turns to me and says.. "As you are wearing my knickers, I am wearing none."
2 x