Ever take a Time-Out?

Living the real life under lock and key
gilesenglish

Re: Ever take a Time-Out?

Post by gilesenglish »

Whenever we go and stay with other people - friends, relatives - which happens several times a year. However, we always slot straight back into our FLR, and I suspect that the time outs aren't needed.
0 x
JohnnyMo

Re: Ever take a Time-Out?

Post by JohnnyMo »

mellyshubby wrote:We go back and forth between chastity and "freedom". It keeps things fresh. And it's funny how chastity makes you appreciate your periods of freedom. And then when freedom becomes boring, it makes you appreciate how exciting chastity is.
This. I think this is what I'm feeling. My longest stretch at one time locked up was a month straight, with unlocking only for shaving and showers. There were a couple mastubatory events, and were very intense. But I did get tired of the daily denials. I know she was disappointed when I took it off, and I hated to throw in the towel. But I felt like I was the only one playing our game.

I'm back in because I did miss it, and she has said she is glad I am, and that she wears the key again. She did say I should have talked with her before getting to the point of quitting though. I agree.

Thanks everyone for your responses, and sharing your experiences.
0 x