Punishment for mostly vanilla couples

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Punishment for mostly vanilla couples

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

HerTDToy wrote:My 2 cents...

A simple punishment would have been for her to push your head between her legs and get you to lap it all up. Another simple punishment would have been to lock you up, and not allow you out for a week. If you cum without permission after that, maybe it becomes 2 wee

Sounds more like heaven than punishment to me , as punishment for me is not being allowed to clean up .
Especially from a ruined orgasm when the desire is still high .
To each his own but you should communicate what your likes and dislikes are at that point it's her discretion what to do to you or not let you have if you screw up .
This may still have an emotional effect but you know your being punished and why , if you don't like the emotional effect then as my wife has said don't fuck up next time .

Just what works for us
Good luck
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Thanks for the responses. I do plan on talking to her about it and I don't think she's really "mad" but I think she was disappointed as she just discovered ruined orgasms and seemed to like my frustration. I do want there to be ramifications for messing up or what's the point of rules but it should be a positive for the relationship not a divider. Still I DID mess up and maybe I deserved the cold treatment for a day.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Last night my partner started out with teasing me. We moved onto me giving her a rub which led to me playing with her and getting her close to orgasm. She then stopped me and instructed me to go sit in the corner and face the corner. She then proceed to finish herself off. Once she had finished I was told to go put my cage back on. This was something new and totally out of the blue. I thought I would share this here as a possible punishment as I really didn't enjoy being left out of her orgasm.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

conorg wrote:Last night my partner started out with teasing me. We moved onto me giving her a rub which led to me playing with her and getting her close to orgasm. She then stopped me and instructed me to go sit in the corner and face the corner. She then proceed to finish herself off. Once she had finished I was told to go put my cage back on. This was something new and totally out of the blue. I thought I would share this here as a possible punishment as I really didn't enjoy being left out of her orgasm.
:?: Confused. What did you do to deserve such a wonderful punishment. 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

She didn't do it as punishment for anything. A couple of months ago she was going to finish herself off which she had never done before but I couldn't help myself and was determined to help which she didn't want me to. So the other night when she decided to finish herself off that was her way of removing me from the bed and interfering. The last couple of months she seems to have gotten a grasp on controlling me and my orgasms, as a result of that I seem more content with her control which I'm sure has helped her.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Mine will just add days to my lock up is I ask when I am going to be free.
0 x
CB6000
tj246

Post by tj246 »

Grizzly228 wrote:While explaining what happened I had to explain what a ruined orgasm was. I think that's gonna be my punishment for a while. Just don't know how long or how many. We only see each other a couple times a week so the time in between seems like it's gonna be the worse if that's the direction she goes.
i have to give my wife orgasm when ever she wish she will edge me on but that is it an she will not take my cb off either after she has multi orgasm later on that night i find i had dischage in my cb but neve know i came

tom
0 x