Keys

Living the real life under lock and key
Brothers_Keeper

Keys

Post by Brothers_Keeper »

This is mainly aimed at KH's, but others are welcome to share:

Where do you keep your keys? Do you have a backup key available to him for emergencies?

I intend to keep a key on me and as much as I hate the idea of leaving one available to him, things happen and it may be smart to have one kept at home should anything dire happen. Do you hide a key in the house? Do you trust he won't go using it when not home?

I've read posts of men who find their keys and are naughty. I certainly won't have any of that available to him, so it's important to me to have all bases covered. I've also read of some KH's tying a ribbon of sorts in place that tells them if anything has been tampered with. This boggles me, as I don't understand how exactly this ensures anything.

Thanks in advance for sharing!
-BK
0 x
Michele

Re: Keys

Post by Michele »

Hi BrothersKeeper and welcome!

You do know you have access to the keyholder forum if there is anything you want to just ask the keyholder without the boys seeing, right? :)

Ok that said, I am pretty sure I wrote a post about my key but... maybe not lol I'll have to look haha

Anyway, I have my keys on my necklace and always with me. Not that it is needed anymore but yes cagedmonkey has access to an emergency key. There are multiple ideas for having an emergency key available but not easily accessible. Like you knowing where it is in the house only to tell him if you approve the emergency. Another is to seal in it an envelope signed by you so you know if it is opened (I love packing tape because the envelope had to be cut then).

Personally, hubby carries his emergency key on his key chain but it is sealed between paper I drew on and then sealed in packing tape... it is not accessible without me knowing it was used. It has never been used, but I still like that he have access if needed.

Hope this helps :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LoknMa

Post by LoknMa »

Or you could not give him one. Lol. I literally just sent my ONLY key up to my wife who is hiking a backpacking trail up here in New England. It will be there for her on Monday. She won't pick up will Thursday and I won't see her until Sunday Night. This was a little unnerving for me. This will be the longest straight run of 24/7 lockup.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have an emergency key that is wrapped in security tape (the kind that splits apart) and signed by Mrs Edge. If I unwrap the key, she would see it.

She is haphazard with her own key; she used to leave it at the office, but now that she works from home, I don't know where it usually is.
0 x
Brothers_Keeper

Post by Brothers_Keeper »

These are all wonderful ideas! There's a KH part of the forum? I wasn't aware. Silly me, I'll have to find it. Thank you for the replies. As fantastical of an idea it is to not have an emergency key (and be trapped for good), I think it's important to err on the safe side in the case of an emergency. I do hope there are no mail issues for you, LoknMa.
0 x
LoknMa

Post by LoknMa »

Yeah me too. I am not overly worried about it though. I am still in a cb6000s knockoff. So if there really is a problem, it would not be too hard to get out of it. With that said the temptation to play with having the key close and my wife as far as she is away, is gone with the key. Thanks for the concern. Hopefully you can find a solution that works for you and hubby.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Hi Brothers_Keeper and welcome,

The ribbon idea is something my wife and I came up with. Basically, it ensures that hubby can't back out of his device without you knowing. I can tell you that unless he gets a piercing, he is really just on the honor system with his device. The ribbon idea gives you peace of mind, and makes the game more real for the husband. You can get the details on the thread "Pulling out of a chastity device".

Have fun
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

We have one of the cheap safes we bought at a discount store with the digital combination. She is the only one with the combo, and if needed I'd have to call her and get the combo.

Kind of nice knowing they are just right there and nothing I can do about it unless I call her.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I have my own spare key but it is secured in a pocket of my wallet with one of those numbered plastic one time use locks. I have to cut the lock to use the key due to how deep it is in the pocket of the wallet.

I have never needed to use it but I am glad I have it in case it is ever needed. If I use it my kh will know. I do not know what she would do if I use it for something that is not an emergency but I do know she would be disappointed.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife has all the keys. Some work and some don't. It's a game we sometimes play. I get a choice of three keys. They all look the same but two have been altered not to work. If I pick the right one, I'm released for whatever. Pick the wrong one and, well you know.

We're semi-retired and pretty much every where we go my wife has a key on her. Tho, last week we were out kayaking on a beautiful secluded pond enjoying a sunset when I said, "We could beach it over there, lay out the towels and have some fun". ;) She responded, "too bad I didn't bring a key" :shock:

Maybe I've been living dangerously for all these years but I know a bolt cutter will have the padlock off in a flash.
Last edited by locked4her55 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273