First time, long term

Living the real life under lock and key
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

First time, long term

Post by maxANDsue »

My wife will be away for 6 weeks starting mid August. I have not masturbated since last November. Since then only my wife has given me orgasms. She will not even let me touch myself during sex, even if it is orgasm time. She said that I gave her control and if I do it myself, she is not in control.

Since we had a few failed attempts to go longer than 3 weeks, I had assumed that she would put chastity on hold. I was just informed that she expects me to lock up and wait for her. We both know that after 2 weeks of no orgasms I get very domesticated. I cannot do enough around the house to take my mind off of my arousal. She thinks it is a good idea to keep me in that frame of mind. She has a point there.

My main concern is not so much the 6 weeks of chastity but rather that she will not be able to tease me 2-3 times a week which helps me get by. I usually calm down for a day or two after teasing sessions, especially if she had an orgasm. That is what scares me.

Do any of you not get teased for weeks? If so, how do you cope? If she was OK with me touching myself, she could have me edge myself but she is adamant about me not touching myself. I am very nervous about this.
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: First time, long term

Post by Lockedchef »

I can't really relate to what you are expected to go through but I know what you mean about calming down after a bit of teasing. I had my first experience with her recently where I stay locked and she was the only one to cum that night. I was surprised that I felt relief from the whole thing too. While I didn't cum I wasn't really denied, I was very involved and got a good amount of attention so hard to call it tease and denial in my mind. Just tease and not allowed to cum, and being a giver I wasn't denied her orgasm.

So I can see where you might be scared about being able to cope. The long stressful weeks that we don't see each other much are the hardest for me to cope with too. It is amazing how much more I appreciate a long hug compared to before we started all of this. I think I would loose my mind if I didn't see her for 6 weeks.

edited because a sentence or two just didn't make sense
Last edited by Lockedchef on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

You nailed it on the head. The intimacy becomes important, not the few seconds of an orgasm. I usually tell my wife after sex that I feel the same as I do after an orgasm. Calm and contented.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

I certainly don't calm down after a teasing session from My Lady. You two should count yourselves lucky!

I do understand your concern, M&S. Before we started doing the chastity thing, I made sure that My Lady understood that I did NOT want a "lock it and leave it" relationship; I wanted her to tease me and deny me while I was locked. If I didn't get any physical attention for a long period of time, I'm sure I would start to get antsy and probably a little down.

Personally, I get an energy recharge when I am allowed to please My Lady, whether it be orally or with my hands or whatever. Her orgasm has become a way for us to share intimacy without granting me one.

Will you be in contact with your wife when she is away? Is she planning on pleasing herself while she is gone? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, is there any way she can involve you? If she can send you an email describing how she pleases herself, or perhaps even calls you on the phone so you can listen in, it may help fill that intimacy need.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Do any of you not get teased for weeks? If so, how do you cope? If she was OK with me touching myself, she could have me edge myself but she is adamant about me not touching myself.
I have gone for weeks, even as much as 2 months with no touching or teasing. The fact is, that even *that* can be erotic if you look at it from the right frame of mind. Approach it from the perspective that *she* is in control and it is her desire not to touch or tease you, and her desire that you not be permitted to touch or tease yourself- you are suffering from a form of almost complete denial of physical pleasure (except from the sensations of the device itself) because it is her will that you do so, instilling within you a deep yearning for her touch which you will appreciate so much more when it is finally granted. Despite the lack of physical teasing, you can imagine how it will feel when she returns, recall the memories of how it feels to have her touching and teasing you and experience them again in your mind (this can be a 'tease' in itself), imagine what you would or will do for her in order to experience the pleasure of her touch that you so desire...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted