"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
fineline

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by fineline »

If you had told me a couple of weeks ago that I would be wearing an M200 with a Holy Trainer on order, let alone posting here, I wouldn't have believed you. But here I am. Like lots of guys it's because I was spending too much time masturbating, which you can get away with at 26, but not at 57 - and it was having an impact on my relationship with my wife. When I (very nervously) suggested chastity as a way to get it under control, to my surprise and delight, she agreed. The HT was ordered in an hour, but with a 2 week lead time I didn't want to wait, so ordered a cheap one off of eBay (painful) and the M200 from Amazon on Monday. What a relief! It's comfortable and I'll be able to wear it 24/7. My wife of over 30 years has the key, and I'm happy. My wife is important to me, and our intimacy is the greatest joy of my life.

But finding a site where I can read about the hows and whys and all that is useful. Thanks for being here.
0 x
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

Welcome all and sundry! And the whipper-snapper "fine-line" - welcome to the club. Two years ago I was a SIXTY year old compulsive wanker too! In that short space of time my Princess has learnt the art and benefits of male chastity so well I haven't been allowed to orgasm since October 2013 when I cheated a short trust release. There are many intelligent and well experienced people on this site so enjoy reading the posts and participating. It can be a laugh :lol: as well as very educational :idea: .

Good blogging
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
lonelyboy

Post by lonelyboy »

hey.
hi
i'm 23 y.o.
i'm using birdlocked.

right now i'm selflocking but i hope to one day have a girlfriend/wife who will be my keyholder.

right now i usely go for small periods of time. has lasted for some days at the most. i'm trying to get comfortable enough to go longer. mostly the fear of bloodloss and or rips scares me out.

i find it hard to know what is what.. real pain or blueballs.. how dark should my balls get? what is the the right size/device?

but for now i'm abstaining from orgasm locked or not and its something i (painfully) enjoy :oops:
0 x
MsM

Post by MsM »

Hi I am Ms M - Slave d's key holder. Would really love to talk to others as I am really, really new to this. Enjoying having the power but need to progress! Not a dominant personality but hoping this will change in time :D

Can I please ask to be added to the key holders list and is there a separate section for them?

MsM
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Ms M - you're all set, and welcome.

Also, welcome to the other new peeps. Please take a few moments to read the Read This stuff, and enjoy.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM wrote:Hi I am Ms M - Slave d's key holder. Would really love to talk to others as I am really, really new to this. Enjoying having the power but need to progress! Not a dominant personality but hoping this will change in time :D

Can I please ask to be added to the key holders list and is there a separate section for them?

MsM
A special welcome to MsM from Her CD carrier !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there to our new members! Nice to have you join us.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
chasteforher

Post by chasteforher »

Twenty something keyholder new to chastity looking to learn more. How do I apply to keyholder section?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there chasteforher, welcome to the forum.

If you're looking to join the Keyholders you will need to contact Tom Allen or Atone.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Hello everyone. I'm a 43 yr. old male and have been married now to my wife for 21 year. I've been a "lurker" here of this forum for quite some time gaining a lot of insight from everyone's experiences. I purchased my first device (CB6000) about 2 months ago and have been wearing it off an on since then with longest period being about 5 days. I would best describe my wife as being "reluctant keyholder" at this point. She will agree to hold the key but so far has not gotten much into the "tease" aspect. I'm hopeful that will change with time. Thank you all for allowing me to join this forum.
0 x